Truth Uncovered

October 23rd
Third Person POV

Mattia had spent the past couple of weeks worrying about his wife. She had become unusually distant from everyone except for Brynnlee and Leo. She spent hours on end, spoiling and playing with them as soon as she got home from work. When they laid in bed, she would cuddle up with Mattia, but in the middle of the night he would feel her leave. Then, he would hear muffled sniffles coming from the bathroom every night, but she wasn't cutting again, he had checked. It wasn't like she had fallen out of love with him, it was like she was trapped in her thoughts and couldn't open herself up. So, he organized a date night for the two of them.

Y/n's POV

I know that Mattia is worried about me and I want to explain why I've been distant, but everytime I try I begin to think about how he'll react. At Leo's party, when I told them to come in, I overheard them talking to my mom about my dad. I scared that Mattia is going to leave me because of all my extra baggage. I love him too much to watch him walk away and leave me alone.

"Babe? Can we talk?" Mattia says, looking up at me from his plate of food. I nod my head slowly and wait for him to continue.

"Something's been on your mind and before you try to deny it, I know something os wrong because I hear you crying in the middle of the night every night." He says. I stare at the fork in my hands and sigh.

"I don't want to talk about this here. I'll ask my mom if the kids can stay over and we can talk when we get home." I say. He sighs and takes my hand in his.

"You know I will always be there for you, right?" He says. I look up and tilt my head.

"I know you have things that you haven't told the boys and I, and I want you to know that no matter what it is, I will always be here to help you through it." He explains. I smile and look at our hands.

"I know, but I've been left behind so many times by the people who were supposed to be there no matter what, that I just dont to place my trust in someone and have it happen all over again." I reply. He squeezes my hand and uses the other to call the waitress over. He pays and we go to the car.

"My mom said the kids want to stay over so I didn't even have to ask." I say. Mattia nods and pulls out of the parking lot of the restaurant. When we get home, he immediately comes to my side and opens my door, leading me to the house.

"Okay speak." He says. I sit on the couch and stare at my hands while he stands.

"Everytime I close my eyes, I start to relive the most traumatic parts in my life. And when I try to wake up, I feel like the dream is never going to stop. I just want to go to bed and dream of you and our life together, but the only thing that I can dream of, is the bastard that took me from my kids for three years. You didn't deserve that. I should have said no. I should have watched as you moved on to another girl and had a family of your own and had a drama-free life, but I was selfish and wanted you all to myself. I caused so much pain and I didn't even know it. I'm so sorry for ruining your life, Mattia." I ramble. He looks at me and laughs.

"Ruining my life? I thought I ruined yours! Constantly messing up, leaving you alone in the dressing room, calling you a whore even though I didnt mean it. Your drama isn't effecting my life even a little bit because you refuse to share it with me! I want your drama! Part of a marriage is to work together and care for each other, but how do I do that when you won't even tell me whats wrong? You made my life better, but now it's my turn." He says. I smile and hug his waist since he is standing. He pulls me up and kisses me, picking me up and wrapping my legs around his waist while grabbing my butt with both hands to keep me up.

"I think I know what will make you feel better." He says as he pulls away from the kiss. I tilt my head and he smirks.

~Trigger Warning~
~Smut~

"First, we'll need to lose the dress." He continues as his left hand travels from my butt, up my back and to the ribbon tied in the the back. He gently pulls on the ribbon and unties the dress, causing it to slowly fall off of my shoulders. He lays me on the couch and slowly pulls the dress off of my body, leaving me in only my panties. He takes off his shirt and leans down, kissing me slowly. He moves from my lips to my jaw, leaving small love bites until he reaches my neck. He begins to suck on my neck, leaving dark purple hickies. I moan as he hits a particular spot on my neck, causing him to suck on that area for a few more seconds before slowly kissing down my body to the waistband of my panties.

"Are you okay with this?" He asks. I nod and he stands up, slowly taking off his pants and boxers. He reaches down and pulls off my underwear, making intense eye contact the entire time. He slowly inserts himself into me and I gasp.

"You okay?" He asks. I nod and he starts to thrust in and out of me. I let out soft moans as he leans down and kisses my collarbone. After a couple of minutes, I feel a knot form in my stomach, signaling that I am about to release.

"M-Mattia." I whimper. He hums in response.

"I-I'm close." I say. He continues to thrust until I feel him twitch and release, triggering mine. My legs begin to shake as he pulls out and starts to kiss up my thighs and to my heat. He looks up at me and smirks, pulling my thighs apart as he begins to kiss my already aching bud.

"Stop t-teasing me." I beg. He nods and quickly begins to suck on my heat, flipping his tongue in a circular motion. I throw my head back and reach down to his hair, tugging in it. He groans, sending vibrations throughout my body and bringing me closer to my downfall. I feel him stop and I open my eyes to see him sitting down. I smirk and sit up, crawling over to the side of the couch he was on and opening his legs. He looks at me as I kiss and lick his tip. I feel goosebumps form on his legs and I smirk, amazed that I still have this effect on him. I take all of him into my mouth and bob my head. I hear him let out a groan, causing me to reach down and rub my clit. I feel him twitch and I stop, causing him to look at me confused. I go back to where I was laying and continue to finger myself. I close my eyes and let out small whimpers until I feel him grab my hand and pin it over my head. I look down and see him replacing my finger with his own. I grab his member with my free hand, stroking it as he fingers me. He, then, pins my other hand and inserts himself into me once again. I let out a loud moan as his thrusts get harder and sloppier. We both release and he slowly pulls out, picking me up and taking me to our bathroom. He dims the lights and turns on some music, filling the tub with water and soap. He, then, sets me in the tub, climbing in behind me. We sit there for awhile, enjoying each others company.

"Baby?" He says. I hum.

"I'm glad you told me the truth." He continues. I smile and lean into him.

"Me too mi amor."

...........................................................

A/n: wow... I'm not only failing at posting regularly, but I wrote an unintentional smut chapter... So... Heres some Jesus 😁

Sorry for not posting... 😔