Chapter 22

"Y-y/n may i come in?" He asked while he shivers as it's cold outside
"How did you knew that i was here" i asked.
"This was your old house that was always empty before you move in, and i expected you to be here, now may i come in?" He said still shivering.
"Fine,  but you need to go home  tomorrow immediately" i replied coldly.

I had mercy on him, even though he killed my parents.

He enters my house as water drips onto the floor, he removes his leather jacket, exposing his wet Celine shirt that's sticked to his toned abs with his biceps. He seemed to be working out lately.

"Im gonna go to the bathroom" he says, i nodded then he went there, i went upstairs to give him a towel and a very big hoodie of mine, i bought it from the mens' hoodie section in H&M, i loved loose clothes, i searched for some shorts, then i saw black ones, i realized that it was taehyung's,  why do i feel like the boys' clothes are better than the girls? Lol

I went to the bathroom and knocked on the door, "i have some clothes for you, don't worry, it's not Lee's," i said, he opened the door revealing a muscular Taehyung. I looked down, i gave him the clothes, "thank you" he replies then took the clothes and wore it. I went downstairs again and watched the movie, then, he went downstairs, he looked handsome wearing my clothes, it even looked cool.

"You comfortable?" I asked while i bite on my cheetos
"Yeah, thanks for the clothes, where did you got them?"
"I bought them for myself, i liked boyish clothes, that's why"
"Oh ok" he replied
"By the way, i wanted to say sorry because i didn't told you sooner" he says
Y/n: why did you kill my parents? *i asked without any hesitation*
Taehyung took a deep breath then explained to me EVERYTHING
Taehyung: i was forced to take over someone's mistake,
Me: w-what d-do you mean?
Taehyung: i didn't kill your parents, it was another mafia, you see
My dad died when i was 8, after he died, my mom became addicted to drugs and started to abuse me everyday, i would get bruises everywhere, even sometimes bleed to death, but she never cared, she would bring different men everyday in our home, she made me a punching bag.
Until one day, she took me to a party, i didn't remember the place, then, she dragged me toward a man, the man gave my mom a huge bag of money, i begged my mom "please mom don't leave me" but she just smirked at me while the man dragged me to a place i never wanted to go, even now. And he was the same man who killed your parents, and forced me to take over the mistake, then he gave me his throne as a apology to me, i know it's horrible.
Y/n: t-taehyung, why didn't you told me sooner?
Taehyung: i was a dumbass and weak, i never had the courage to tell you about this, im so sorry
Tears began to run all over his eyes, i cupped his face and wiped his tears away, he didn't deserve this kind of treatment from his mom!
Y/n: you didn't do anything wrong, you don't have to say sorry to me,
Taehyung: but i feel so guilty,
Y/n: forget about it, its all in the past
Taehyung: but may i ask one more question?
Y/n: go ahead
Taehyung: who is the triplet's/kids' father? I know it isn't Lee
Y/n: fine, it's you
Taehyung: i knew it! *boxy smile*
Y/n: lol
Then he hugged me, i hugged him back.

I missed this touch.