Chapter 15

Lee tried to explain to me the whole scenario, that he was forced to do it with his secretary, but i didn't believe him cuz i saw it in my own eyes.

There was a time that he was outside my apartment and tried to say sorry, he was even holding flowers, chocolates, and my favorite food, then i gave him a chance

Everyone deserves a second chance

But not even a week passed, i saw him with the same woman making out outside the duplex house, i had enough, i was just about to pack my stuff but fuck him.

He was a cheater.

And i got a part time job which starts in 8 in the morning and ends in 1 in the afternoon, they pay well and much enough than what i need.

Present. 1pm in the morning.

It was already my monthly checkup later 2pm, its 1pm now so i need to dress up and prepare the stuff that i need.

A cute oversized shirt with jeans and a sweatshirt is the best!

I prepared my stuff and went to the hospital to get my checkup

When i arrived in the hospital, it was already my turn, i got in the room, i was welcomed by a female doctor.

"Please lie down here" she smiled at me sweetly as she pointed at a bed
I smiled back at her and lied down there.

Then she asked me "where is the baby's father?"
"He's at work right now" i replied then smiled
"Oh okay, now let's do the ultrasound"

She smiled, i smiled back at her, then she opened my shirt and placed a gel-like on my stomach, then she took something and rubbed it on my stomach.

"This is your baby, and let's know the genders" she said while she points at a screen infront of her, i got surprised when she said genders.
"Genders doc?" I asked
"Your babies are triplets!" She said proudly. I widen my eyes as im gonna have 3 angels!
She rubbed it further, then, told me
"Congratulations mrs Y/n, Your babies are 2 boys and 1 girl!"
I smiled as i looked at the screen, there were 3 sacks!

After the ultrasound, i thanked the doctor and went home.

I plopped on my bed and rested my eyes.

I can't wait to see my babies