Chapter 20

(Still Taehyung's POV)
So after the food was done, all of us began taking our seats, our seats were only 8 in total, so the kids need so sit on someone's laps.

"Eomma i wanna sit with RM hyung"
Jihyun said to her eomma

"Okay baby, be good okay?"
Jihyun replied as a nod, then the rest asked too.
"Eomma i wanna sit with Jungkook oppa" Kai said, Y/n nodded then ran to Jungkook, while he picked him up with both of his hands up to air.
"Eomma i wanna sit with Taehyung oppa" junhae said,
"but dont you wanna be with me anymore?"she said as she pouts,

Gosh i miss her pout

"No eomma but i wanna spend some time with Taehyung oppa before we leave" she said.
My heart shattered into pieces as Junhae said that they're leaving, AGAIN.
"People dinner's ready!!!" Jin hyungs houts in the kitchen
"We're coming!" RM hyung shouts back.

So all of us gathered in the dining table, i had Junhae on my lap, our food was served in each of our plates.
I didn't know how to feed a kid, since i still havn't got one, so i was nervous.
I fed Junhae with a couple of scoops of food, then one for me, she looked like a chipmunk as i fed her, she so cute! While the other kids are with their hyungs eating with them.

I could feel Y/n looking at both of us, especially me, i got a little uncomfortable but i continued what i was doing.

"I wish that you were my appa Taehyung oppa" she says as she pouts at me, i smiled at her, she reminded me of Y/n.
"I wish too" i replied back to her
"But you can be my appa" she says, i blushed from that sentence,
"I could if your eomma wanted me to"
I replied to her, "now let's continue eating i want more!" She said as i fed her more scoops of food.

Your pov

Junhae and Taehyung's conversation was widely heard by all of us, junhae wanted a dad, also my 2 other boys, but how could i tell them that their dad kills people, and killed my parents?! I sighed in nervousness as i took my last bite.

After we were done eating, i called the kids so that we could go home.
"It was nice being with you hyungs!" Jihyun shouts as we approach the door
"Same! I want more airplane rides!" Kai replied
"Sure!!!" Jungkook shouts him, then kai runs to him and high five him then went back to me
"Taehyung oppa i hope that we could see each other again!" Junhae says as she smiles at him, he smiled back and raised a thumbs up at him, i smiled at her cheekiness with Taehyung

I totally miss Taehyung, as he is the kids' dad, but i can't, he killed my parents.

Then we left and i drove home.
Just as we approach the red light, i felt that someone was following us with a big car, i didn't care about it, the lightd became green, so i drove again going to our house.

I hope that the kids won't remember Taehyung.

Kidnapped By A Mafia On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara