Guide My Steps - A Zak Bagans Story

A/N: Had this idea while updating and fixing my first Ghost Adventures fanfic series! Comments, votes and constructive criticism are a must, so please don't hesitate to tell me if I missed something - even the simplest mistakes with grammar, spelling, etc... Sometimes I'm half-asleep writing these chapters, physically and mentally drained from the day's work, lol. Anyway, here's a book separate from the Dark Salvation series! If you haven't already, check out my fanfic Dark Salvation if you're a huge fan of the Ghost Adventures crew! Until then.

***I do not own the Ghost Adventures Crew. Credit for the artwork used on the cover goes out to its respected owner.

- Mari Fey <3

Life is full of ghosts. Whether it be ghosts of the past, present or future – Emeline Gold is haunted by them all. With her parents brutally killed in a battle overseas, young Emeline is raised by the Groff family for the remaining duration of her childhood. She's given up on "true love" and wants only to hang out and experience the time of her miserable life with her closest ghoul hunting friends – the Ghost Adventures crew. Enters Zak Bagans. An adorable, Dracula-infatuated, spirit hunter who has managed to sweep Emeline off her feet in the few years they've known each other. But what happens when friendship turns to something more...serious? More sinister? Will Emeline ever confess the odd feelings she had towards her best friend? And most importantly, will Zak be able to safely keep Emeline in his embrace? Or will he have to guide her steps through the darkest of destinies?