Chapter 7

Becks POV:
Why is Jade doing this? Seriously, why? Oh great, here she is now!
'Jade!' I yell, 'what is wrong with you?'
'Me?' she said innocently, 'nothing is wrong with me Beck Oliver, something is wrong with you though!'
'me?' I asked.
'yes, you!' she laughed, 'one day you will come running back to me, realizing that I am the girl for you!'
'No!' I yelled, 'I love Tori, what makes you think after you've done to her that I would ever want you again?'
'Oh you'll see!' she laughed, suddenly we saw Tori come around the corner, 'OH YOU WANT ME BACK BECK!?'
Jade suddenly grabbed me by the shirt and kissed me, I tried to let go but she had hold of me! I suddenly got out and saw Tori shocked, I could see her eyes filling up with tears.
'Tori, it's.. it's not what you think!'
But she had already ran out, wiping the tears from her eyes. As she ran through the front doors of Hollywood Arts, I followed her but she was already at the end of the carpark when I got out.. obviously running home. Whyyy? I thought to myself, while punching the wall wth my hand! I was so angry with Jade!

Toris POV:
I was running home crying, why would Beck do that to me? I really thought he loved me! It had only been a week since we started going out, but I really thought he was different..

Jades POV:
Yep, I've dont it. I have successfully wrecked Beck and Tori's relationship. Beck will come back to me in no time, but for the time being.. Im just going to enjoy the fact that Tori is hurt, while I am happy!

Authors Notes:
Sorry for the short chapter, what will happen? Will Tori forgive Beck? Please comment your opinions of my story so far, :)