Chapter 11

Hey again, thought I would update. Thankyou to everyone who is still reading this, can you guys please let me know what you think. Just so I know if I should just stop the story and keep going! Also I have read lots of other stories and they say 'disclaimer' at the start of the story, so I thought I better start so; DISCLAIMER: I own nothing, only the plot :) 

Becks POV:
An hour later we were all sitting in the hospital (me, Andrea, Robbie, Rex, Cat and Trina). Suddenly the doctor walked out, 'Tori is awake, she would just like to see Beck first though!' 
'What about me!?' Trina yelled, 'why would she want to see her stupid boyfriend!? Of course I don't even know why he is going out with Tori, when her older hotter sister was available.. but you know!' Everything went silent. 
'Uh well..' the doctor said awkwardly, 'beck, would you like to come in?'
I walked in seeing Tori, her arm was all bandaged up, she had stitches and she looked really tired! But to me.. She still looked beautiful!'
'Hey tor!' I said, sitting down holding her hand. 
'Hey..' she said 'I feel so.. dizzy..' 
I kissed her, 'feel better?' I said, smiling.
'yes..' she smiled back.
'Good, okay so.. what happened exactly?' I ask, she explained the whole story to me. 
'I feel so bad!' I said guiltily, 'I should have been there..' 
'It's not your fault!' she said reassuringly, 'It's actually mine, I shouldn't have stepped forward when Jade shut the-'
'no tori!' I said cutting her off, 'It's Jades fault, she shouldn't have slammed the door to start with!' 
She smiled at me, 'thanks Beck, you always have a way to make me feel better!' I smiled back.
Suddenly Trina came bursting through the door, 'Tori, if you die can I have all your clothes!?' she screamed. Tori laughed, and then Cat and Andrea came in. 
'Toriiiiii!' Cat screamed, 'you okay?'
'Yeah, im fine!' Tori said to her.
'I am so so so so sorry!' Cat said, tearing up slightly, 'I should have told the guys earlier, I was just worried that Jade wou-'
'Don't worry Cat!' she said happily, 'I would have been worried too!'
'OMG!' she screeched, 'Thankyou so so much!'

Andreas POV:
So, I officially still liked Jade.. yeah, I know.. she's mean, evil and has hurt Tori in so many ways, but she is just so.. so.. pretty! Ahh, what am I going to do? Prom is coming up in a few days, should I ask her? I mean, Beck said it was alright.. but now she did that to Tori, I better just check if it's alright. 
'Tori!' I said, seeing her looking through her locker, 'hey, I just need to ask you something.. about Jade!' 
'Uhh, yeah sure!' she said, 'what do you want to ask?' 
'Well, the prom is coming up!' he said nervously, 'I just wanted to know if I could ask Jade?' 
'Yeah, why not?' Tori said nicely. 
'Wow thanks Tor!' I said happily, 'Beck is a very lucky man!' 
'I know!' said Beck coming out of no where and kissing Tori, no wonder their the couple of Hollywood Arts.