Chapter 12

Woah, sorry it has been so so so long! A lot of you have probably forgotten about this by now, but for those who haven't here it is. This is the last chapter so I hope you enjoy it x

Day of prom-
Tori's POV:
Tonight is prom, tonight is prom, tonight is prom. That's all I can keep saying to myself. Beck and I are going together, obviously, and I am hoping it will be the best night ever. Andre asked me if he could invite Jade and I'll be honest, I was a little iffy to start with.. just because I don't want her to break his heart, but we will see how it goes I guess.

*bringgg*

"HEY TORI!" Cat screams, bursting my ear dreams.
"Woah there Cat!" I laugh, opening the door, "someone's a little excited."
"A-duh!" She laughs, skipping inside, "it's prom tonight and me and Robbie are going together and it is going to be the best night ever, I mean he is so nice to me and I just.. he.. he is just so funny and Tori I am so excited and you and beck and-"
I laugh at her, I wonder how a girl could be so happy and cheerful like Cat. It amazes me.
"Let's get ready, shall we?"

Cat's POV:
3 HOURS AND ROBBIE WILL BE HERE TO PICK ME AND TORI UP! Yay!!!!!!

Jade's POV:
So tonight is prom, and old Jade really couldn't care less but, I've been thinking. I'm not usually a girl for 'apologising' but I do feel a SMIDGE of regret for Tori's accident. As much as I hate to admit it, that girl has talent which is really the main reason I 'hate' her. Imagine a girl turning up from nowhere and everyone making out she is the best, I could have dealt with that alone, but when her and Beck started having a 'thing' that drew the line. I knew Beck and I were slowly drifting apart, that's why I took the big step of breaking up, he wanted to anyway. Tonight will hopefully be my night of happiness and MAYBE I can actually attempt to like Tori, that is a bit doubtful though.

1 hour until prom-
Tori's POV:
Beck and Robbie will be here in 30 minutes to pick me and Cat up and seriously I couldn't be happier. Tonight was going to be the best night ever. I do really hope Jade comes, to everyone's surprise I actually really like Jade, even after that little 'incident' the other day.
"Tori!" Cat screams, running down the stairs in her pink candy floss coloured strapless dress, "thiirrttyyyy minnnutteeesss!"
I laugh, "yes cat!"
"Twenty-ninneeeee minutesss!"
This lasted for the next 28 minutes until the boys turned up.

The prom was at school and took 10 minutes to drive, the whole way all of us talking about how fun prom was going to be.

When we arrived we saw Andre and the Beck went up to him and did their 'manly handshake' which made me laugh. We all grabbed a drink and sat down talking about the future and what we wanted to do, laughing talking nothing could go wrong.

Jade's POV:
I walked into prom, weird feelings surrounding my stomach. My ruby red coloured dress drifting just above my knees and my small heals clicking with every step I took. It shocked me to see them, the five of them, laughing not noticing the girl in red. Of course. I walked off quickly, a feel of anger swirling through me. If tori never came, that would be me there, not her. I went and sat down separately away from them, not even wanting to see any of their faces.
"Are you okay?" A familiar voice says, it was Andre, "I saw you run off before, wasn't sure what to do."
"Yeah fine" I snap, immediately feeling guilty.
"Uh, do you want a drink?" He asks awkwardly.
I look up at him, and smile the best that I could, "yeah, actually."
He grabs me a cup of punch and takes a seat next to me.
"Why aren't you sitting with the rest of us?" He asks.
"Why do you think?" I answer sarcastically, "like any of you actually like me, you probably just pretended to be friends with me all those years because of Beck. All of you probably sneaking around, talking behind my back. I don't care though, doesn't bother me."
He looks at me with a confused expression, "are you serious? You were the one who brought the group together! You started with Cat, then dated Beck, then Robbie and I joined.. then tori! Without you we wouldn't even be friend? Don't you get that? We don't not like you, not even tori! One apology and everything would be forgiven, just a little more kindness would probably help too!"
I laughed quietly while looking down, taking in what he just said, keeping silent.
"Come on!" He says standing up, holding out his hand waiting for me to grab it.. So I did. We walked over to the group, nerves gaining in my stomach once again. Great.

Tori's POV:
Here comes jade.. With.. Andre? Good on him. They stop right next to us, everything remaining silent.
"Uh, hi?" Jade says, looking at the ground.
"Hey jade!" I say cheerfully.
"I just wanted to say.." She says, "sorry.."
Everything remains quiet.
"For everything, for anything I have ever said, done anything. Especially you Tori, since the first day I envied you and I took all my jealous feelings out on you. I am so sorry!"
I could see jade tearing up slightly.
"Honestly jade, I don't mind. Come, sit down!" I say happily, jades head shooting up surprised at my reaction. She takes a seat awkwardly next to Andre and starts joining in the conversations, laughing and talking just like it should have always been.

"and our last song tonight will be for all the smoochy-smoochy couples out there!" Said sikowitz, "so hop out on the dancefloor and dance with your date for our last dance of the night!"
I pull Beck up, and take his hand towards the dance floor. His hands on my hips and my hands on his shoulders, it felt like this night could go on forever. I peeked over at the other couples, smiling at the sight of Cat and Robbie and Andre and Jade. Finally the group was coming together as one.
"I love you tori!" Beck says out of nowhere, catching me by surprise.
I smile, "I love you too!"

Ahhhh sorry guys on the pretty bad last chapter, it's quite late and I'm tired. Going to finish all my bori stories then hopefully right some different ship fan fictions will see how I go. Stay tuned, and leave your comments.