Part 21

Shinichi's POV

"Hey Kudo." Hattori whispers.

"What?" I said.

"Do you feel like there's something weird about kazuha today?" Hattori whispers again.

"What do you mean? And how would I know that? You're the one always with her." I said.

"I know but when I ask her she won't tell me. I don't know if it's a girl problem or what, so I'm concerned. She didn't even tell Ran-san anything." Hattori said.

"Maybe she know that your going to confess to her and she is nervous." I jokingly said.

"What? That can't be, I tried my hardest to keep it from her." Hattori said while being worried.

"I'm Just Kidding!" I said while I chuckle a little.

"But don't worry to much about it, I'll help you take care of it just focus on what you want to do for today." I said which calms him down a little.

"Really?! Thanks Buddy!" Hattori said.

"Yeah, no problem." I said.

"We need to get ready now because the amusement park is about to open." I said.

While we were getting ready to leave, I became suspicious to what Hattori told me, so I observed Toyama as we went to the amusement park.

This is the end of Kudo Shinichi and Mouri Ran's Story!!! The Next Story is now about Hattori Heiji and Toyama Kazuha. THANKS FOR READING MY STORY!!!

 THANKS FOR READING MY STORY!!!

-Anime_Lover_813

-Anime_Lover_813