Part 15

Shinichi Kudo's POV

Since I can't think of a way to tell ran how I feel about her, I decided to asked hattori for some suggestions.

"Hello, Hattori!" I said cheerfully on the phone.

"What do you want, Kudo?" Hattori said in a tired like voice.

"Are you mad?" I said to Hattori.

"Kudo, It's literally...3am. Why are you even awake this early?" Hattori said.

"It's not that I woke up early, It's just I can't sleep." I said.

"Then please... just sleep. I want to sleep." Hattori said almost falling asleep.

"HATTORI!!! LISTEN TO ME!!!" I shouted on the phone which made Hattori wake up.

"KUDO!!! WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?! I JUST WANT TO SLEEP! Aghh, Now I'm fully awake." Hattori said.

"Sorry Hattori, It's just...you're the only one I can talked with about this." I said.

"What about Hakase and that haibara girl? You're always with them, why not tell it to them?" Hattori said.

"You're the only ONE I can talked to, who has a crush on a girl too." I said which made me feel embarrassed.

"Oh...I'm going back to sleep." Hattori said.

"Come on, Hattori Help me!" I said to Hattori trying to convince him.

"Kudo, I haven't even made a move on Kazuha... I did but I fail. So, why are you asking me?" Hattori said.

"That's also why I wanted to talk about this. So, we can think of an idea to confess!" I said blushing.

"Good luck on that buddy." Hattori laugh.

"Please just help me. You're lucky that you didn't get stuck in a child's body. You can confess anytime you want. While me,... I don't even know If I'll be able to tell all my feeling to her... " I said to Hattori.

"Sigh, Fine I'll help you but... help me with Kazuha too. "
Hattori said feeling embarrassed.

"Sure!" I said to Hattori while being excited.

"So, here's the plan... " Hattori said.

×5 mins later×

"Wow, Hattori, that's a great idea! " I said.

"Of course it is!!!" Hattori confidently said.

"Then here's the plan for your kazuha..." I said

×Another 5 mins later×

"Wow, I didn't even thought about that!" Hattori said.

Hattori and I talked for a while to make sure our plan was great.

-Anime_Lover_813

-Anime_Lover_813