Part 11

Shinichi's POV

I saw a girl who is crying on a bench in the beika park. As I got closer It's... Ran.

"RAN!" I shouted loudly.

"Shi-Shinichi?!" She shouted too.

"Ran, I'm so sorry that I forgot all about you! I didn't mean to forget you I just-" she hugged me before I could finish talking.

"It's okay Shinichi. As long as you remember me now I'm happy." Ran said as she cry on my shoulder and hugging me tightly.

"Ran" I said.
"Shinichi" Ran said.

The two of us hugged for a while then we walked home together.

While we we're walking I have this thought that I need to tell her how I feel before I turn back to Conan.

We're now at the front of her house.

"Ran... I need to tell you something!" I said with a serious look on my face.

"What is it Shinichi?" Ran said with a worried look on her face.

"I always wanted to tell you this, Ever Since the beginning and Ever Since I know how you feel about me." I said while holding her both hands.

"Ran, I-" Before I could say anything. I suddenly feel feverish, sweats profusely and I experience increasely acute chest pain and heart palpitations.

"Am I turning back to Conan?! No why now of all the time. I need to tell her how I feel. Please..." I loudly said in my mind.

I can't hold it any longer so I ran away from her. I can see that she is worried why I ran away. But I can't let her see me like this...

×A Few Moments Later×

I got back to Hakase's house before I turn back to Conan. Before I collapse Hakase caught me and put me to bed...

-Anime_Lover_813

-Anime_Lover_813