authors note

Hi there everyone who has read this story so far, i am making the next chapter with my first lemon that I will have ever written, so if it takes a lot more time then the other chapters its cause it's one thing to read a lemon, it's a whole different ball game when your writing one, I feel so far out of my zone, but if I'm going to be making these type of stories with harems and things like that I need to figure out how to write a lemon, currently I'm just trying not to focus to much on the romance stuff, I've always been more into action movies and not been into the romance stuff, the most I've watched of romance is the Twilight series, witch I started watching when I was in Preschool with New Moon for the action, witch if your into that I've had a draft created but nothing done with it besides a cover and a title that has to do with the Twilight series. But I'm getting way off topic, this was just me explaining why it might take a little bit for chapter 2 to come out, well if you have any suggestions or comments for me dont be afraid to voice them to me, with all this said, imma head out, peace.

Edit: don't know if this thing shows up before or after chapter 2 is uploaded.