chapter 2

Yn P.O.V.

When I took my helmet off I saw Kakashi and Rin with tears in their eyes, little sis had a huge grin on her face, the others just looked confused. After a few seconds my old best friends started walking up to me with dark auras around them, Rin started to speak in a voice that honestly scared the shit out of me, "Yn, not that it isn't nice to see you, but why have we not heard from you for the past 12 years, and if we dont like your answer, well, let's just say you won't be able to go anywhere for a while." I was honestly scared shitless, "Chief, how about you tell them somewhere more secure." Cortana told me through the helmet, which made the girls aura turn darker, "Yn, who is that?" This time it was Kakashi, and I got more scared, "I'll tell you all somewhere more private." They seemed to calm down from that, "You better." Rin told me as we wrapped everything up and the kiri nin went on their way we went to Tazuna's house where I met Tsunami and her son Inari, not before jumping in the water under the bridge to clean my armor, which the girls asked me about, but I wouldn't say anything. After introducing ourselves to each other they sat down and offered me a seat which I declined, when they asked why I took my helmet off and handed it to Kakashi where after I gave her the full weight she was on the floor not expecting the helmet to weigh 100 pounds, "How hevey is this thing?" Kakashi asked as she slowly lifted it up with both hands as I was trying hard not to laugh, "That helmet weighs 100 pounds by itself, the armor altogether weighs over 1,000 pounds." They looked shocked as I took my helmet back and took Cortana's and Tex's chips out of my helmet and put them on the table, "These are the voices you heard earlier." I chuckled at their shocked faces when Cortana and Tex popped up in their holoforms and we started to explain the human-covenent war.

TIME SKIP BECAUSE IM LAZY

After explaining the war the girls hugged me with tears in their eyes. I looked at them with a sad smile on my face, "I think after that we should go to bed, we need to wake up early and get that bridge done so we can get out of here." Rin said as the genin including Naruko went upstairs to bed, I was about to grab my rifle to go on watch incase anyone tried to get revenge for Gato's death before Rin and Kakashi pulled me into a bedroom and kissed me on my lips, it shocked me but not as much as it had when I was a kid, "Don't think we haven't forgotten what you said earlier, we haven't seen you for 12 years and we've had to go through teenage hormones without you and since your back we thought it should be a good one~" Rin said in a sexy voice. I than remembered what I said when I was 12 and what i said earlier and a huge blush spread across my face, "W-well before we get started, can I take this armor off before we get started?" They nodded, albite impatiently. The next thing I know the girls, with some newfound strength, they took my armor off so fast that it looked like they were in spartan time.

Note: this is my first lemon so please don't give me shit for not being good at it. And this is your Lemon Warning

Still Yn P.O.V.

After the girls took my armor off I was thrown onto the bed by the 2 jonins. When I looked up the girls were slowly taking off their jonin uniforms and I felt myself getting hard, which hurt since I still had my body suit on. Once they were done stripping they noticed my 'Little' Problem and giggled, "Well it looks like Yn liked our little show Kakashi, that bulge looks like it hurts, let's help him get that thing off." Rin said as she winked at me and she and Kakashi took my suit off showing my 13 Inch cock they licked there lips and Rin got to work sliding her tongue up and down the sides of my dick as Kakashi put he pussy in my face, "Eat me." She basically demanded, not that I was complaining and I got to work, going for her clit and sucking on it as Rin took my member into her mouth which made me moan causing Kakashi's pussy to vibrate making her moan. This went on for a good 15 minutes before I couldn't take anymore from Rin and came in her mouth as Kakashi seemed to reach her peak as well as she squirted on my face and in my mouth. Kakashi got off my face but was quickly replaced by Rin as they switched places, man I didnt realize how much sexual frustration they had. The same thing repeated and I decided to take charge and got Rin and Kakashi off me and got Rin infront of me and kissed her as I slowly started to enter her, sure I had pent up sexual frustration as well but I didn't want to hurt her, she was shocked at my speed but moaned at what I did, from pain or pleasure I'm not sure but she looked at me and gave me a silent nod so I went completely in so that she could get used to me faster, after a few minutes she looked at me and said, "You can move now." So I did, moving in and out of her at a slow pace and I watched as she had her eyes shut and was silently moaning, "Fuck me harder!" She said and I did as she asked, I sped up my thrusts loosing the rythm that I had set previously as my thrusts became more erratic loosing my mind to the pleasure I was receiving as well from Rin's tight snach. This went on before I hit Rin's sweet spot making her cum and scream only for me to silence her with a harsh kiss as I kept thrusting into her as she rode out her orgasm, it took a few more minutes before I finally came, when I asked where she wanted it she screamed/moaned, "IN ME! PLEASE CUM IN ME!" And that sent me over the edge as I spilled my seed into one of my childhood best friends, now lover. It took a few minutes before I finally stopped cumming and saw Rin's eyes roll into the back of her head as she passed out from the pleasure. I gently pulled out of her and stood up to admire my work as my cum was flowing out of her pussy when I felt a pair of hands wrap around my neck and someone press up against my back, "You didn't forget about little old me did you?~" it was Kakashi as I smirked and I smirked as I said, "No, I just want to give the 2 if you the best night of your lives." And I picked her up and pushed her against the wall, "I put up a silencing barrier so no one can hear us out side of the room, and don't worry about starting off slow, I want it nice and hard~" she told me. This gave me renewed vigor so I just slammed my member into her and heard her scream as I started pistoning in and out of her, her screams of pain starting to turns into screams and moans of pleasure as she came early but I just kept going, wanting to give us both maximum pleasure, so I kept fucking her tight pussy, thanks to her holding onto me with her legs wrapped around my waist I was able to go deeper than I was able to go with Rin. I continued to stand in the middle of the room just fucking Kakashi's brains out before I finally hit my limit and came into her before she too fell unconscious from the continuous fucking. I laid her down opposite Rin and got in the middle of the bed bringing the 2 women who I loved closer before I too fell asleep.

Timeskip 3 days (Lemon Over)

Yn P.O.V.

After that night of passion myself and team 7 helped Tazuna (the bridge builder) finish the bridge, as we were on the bridge I heard Naruko complain about the long walk back I said, "Don't worry, I got that covered." As I reach a tap the built in radio in my helmet, "479er, this is Master Chief, ready for extraction to Konoha." I recieved a roger and not 2 minutes later the sounds of a jet engine could be heard as we looked up and saw a pelican descend upon the bridge and open up to reveal my best friend, Sgt. Avery Johnson, "Nice to see you again Chief, looks like you got company too. Well, let's load up and get outa here." I nodded and we got onboard as I stood letting Johnson and the girls sit as doors to the pelican closed and I went to the cockpit and saw 479er and another friend, Agent Carolina,

"How's it feel going home after so long?" She asked, "Surreal, I never thought the war would end and yet here we are, retired from duty and on my home planet, I'm still questioning why you and the others came with me?" Carolina gave me a sad smile...

"How's it feel going home after so long?" She asked, "Surreal, I never thought the war would end and yet here we are, retired from duty and on my home planet, I'm still questioning why you and the others came with me?" Carolina gave me a sad smile as she told me, "We came to make sure you were able to live in peace, and to see your planet, Doc Grey wants to experiment on an enemy ninja to find the true source of chakra and why only females have it." I nodded as we fell into silence until we were flying over Konoha toward the hokage tower.

Minako P.O.V.

I was signing papers with my wife Kushina and burning marriage contracts members of the civilian council (which is full of guys) between their son's and Naruko when an anbu appeared and said in a frantic tone, "Lady Hokage, the is an unidentified flying object on it's way here, we await your orders on what to do." I quickly went into battle mode and ordered all jonin and ip ranked shinobi to the top of the tower where we were met with the now landing object, we heard a hiss and saw a ramp descend revealing it was hollow and out stepped team 7, which caused everyone to sigh in relief, before we got back into battle stances as we heard loud footsteps as a huge person covered in green armor came out of the shadows and showed it self casually walking down the ramp before stopping as the person turned their head as a shorter person in similar armor but this time in the color Cyan walk to join the taller one as the shorter one reach up and removed the helmet clarifying that it was a female with red hair tied into a ponytail and green eyes. She looked toward the person on her left as he reached up and removed his helmet shocking us, what we saw was a male with several scars on his face, the most prominent one being one going over his left eye. But that wasn't what shocked us the most, it was the blond hair with bits of red here and there and his blue eyes which myself and Kushina recognized immediately, it was our son, Yn. We had tears in our eyes as we ran up to him and gave him a big hug, which he returned and held us tightly, but we didn't care, we had our son back.

Well that's this chapter FINALLY completed, let me know what you people think about the lemon and leave feedback please.