chapter one

???P.O.V.

It's been almost a week since I saw the fight between the leaf nin and the missing nin, since then I've been watching them train and prepare for the upencoming fight. Currently I'm watching who I'm guessing is my little sister talking to another girl in a pink kimono, I know it's the hunter nin thanks to Cortana running some biometrics. After the girl left I saw my sister about to fall asleep when I decided to make my presence known, "Hey kid, what are you doing out here by yourself?" Her eyes shot open and looked at me, she looked scared and asked, "What are you?" I almost laughed, "I'm human, a male to be precise." She looked at me and said, "What's your name?" "You know its rude to ask someone's name without introducing yourself first?" She looked at me and grinned like mother does, "I'm Naruko Uzumaki, daughter of the forth hokage Minako Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki, I use my moms name because my big brother is the Namikaze clan heir." I looked at her in shock, I didn't know I was clan heir. "So what's your name?" "Alright I think I'll tell you, name is........" I took my helmet off showing my yellow hair and blue eyes, "Yn Namikaze, it's good to see you again Naruko." She looked at me shocked as tears started going down her cheeks, "BIG BROTHER!!!!" Somehow she was able to knock me off my feet and onto my back, "Yeah nice to see you to sis, haven't see you since you were a week old. Tell me, how have things been since ive been gone?" She looked at me In a sad way, "Mom and mother told me about you and that they thought you were either dead or captured by an enemy village, they almost raised hell on my 5th birthday because of how long you were away, though they've never given up hope that you'd return one day, and there in for one hell of a surprise since your back, you are coming back, right?" I looked at her as she gave me the puppy eyes, now as a spartan I've been trained to resist several forms of torture and shit like that, but NEVER had us Spartans been trained to resist the FUCKING PUPPY EYES!!!!!!!, "Yes I plan on returning, I'll come to help when you and your team face Zabuza again?" She looked at me with wide eyes, "How do you know about that?" I smiled at her, "I watched from a hill about 500 yards away, by the way nice thinking, transforming into a shuriken, I never would have saw that coming either." She blushed at the appraisal and smiled, "Alright, I think it's time for me to go, you should get back to the bridge builders house, and dont tell Rin or Kakashi that you saw me, I want to surprise them."

Time skip

It's the day, the day I reveal myself to the ninja and officially make my return to the elemental nations. I grabbed my gear and made my way to the bridge. When I arrived the fight was already going on, I saw the hunter nin about to kill my sister, I activated my active camo and charged the ice mirrors, which I crashed through, knocking the hunter nin to the ground, while in shock I chopped the back of her neck, knocking her out. After that i turned to look at the fight between Zabuza, Kakashi and Rin. Zabuza was having a hard time hitting the 2 but suddenly knocked Rin to the ground and stunned Kakashi, while on the ground I followed Rin's eyes as they landed on Zabuza, who was standing above Rin about to swing her sword down on her, as soon as I saw this I entered what was known as 'Spartan Time' which for Spartans slows down time and allows us to push past our own limits, and I started running, faster the a damn bullet, and put my arm guard to block the blade, I then watched as my camo deactivated.

Rin P.O.V.

I saw my life flash before my eyes, becoming a ninja, fighting in the 3rd shinobi world war, losing my friend Obita, and lastly kissing Yn, until the blade stopped in mid air as the sound of metal crashing against metal was heard, I then saw something impossible, a thing in green armor appeared out of literally nowhere, and Zabuza's sword was resting on the things armguard, having not even scratched it, we were both in shock when it spoke, "I won't let you kill her, besides it looks like we have company." Which shocked us more as it was a males voice. All of a sudden there was clapping heard by us all as we turned to look at who ot was......

Yn P.O.V.

When we looked over to where the clapping was heard and I saw a midget with a same battalion behind him, must be the guy I've been hearing about, Gato, "So I see you couldn't get the done eh Zabuza, good thing I wasn't going to pay you, boys, capture them, you can have fun with the with the blue and pink haired ones, but give me the brown, silver, and yellow haired ones, they'll be my personal sex slaves." The one known as Gato said with a smile on his face. I felt nothing but rage.

3rd P.O.V.

As soon as the words left Gato's mouth there was a huge surge of killing intent and everyone was on their knees, including the shinobi. They all turned their heads toward the one dispersing the killing intent, the spartan, "What the hell are you?" Gato asked with a scared face, the spartan looked at him with a calm but enraged face under his helmet, "Master Chief Petty Officer Spartan 117 of the U.N.S.C. Navy." He said in a scary calm voice. He reeled in his killing intent thanks to Cortana and another A.I. he had, Beta AKA Tex calmed him down. Once this happened the small army got cocky, "Hey, I bet he ain't that tuff under that suit, we can tear through that thing easily, let's kill this guy and have our fun with the girls." And that's when Chief snapped, he charged the army with only his combat knife in hand, when he first made contact with the army he slit a bandit's throat and grabbed another by the neck and immediately snapped it, and threw the body into five other bandits. After that it became a massacre, bandits were falling left and right as several methods were used to end their lives, throat slits, grenade fragments, neck snaps, hell he even punched a few heads off thanks to his strength. When he finally made it to Gato his armor was painted red with the blood of the bandits, Gato looked like he shit his pants, What are you?" The petrified Criminal asked and Yn responded, "I'm a demon." Before punching a hole through Gato's chest and crushing his heart.

Rin P.O.V.

After the massacre we looked at the male in shock and fear as we saw how fast, powerful and persice he was with his blows. After he killed Gato he turned to us and started walking toward us, "Who are you?" I heard Kakashi ask with fear in her voice. The person stopped a few feet from us as he spoke, "Wow, I didn't think i would have changed so much that you wouldn't remember me, after all, it was you and Rin did take my first kiss 12 years ago, and I still have yet to return the favor." When he said that Kakashi's and mine eyes went wide as the male reached up and took of his helmet, revealing the face of the one we fell in love with, Yn Namikaze, "hey girls, it's been awhile."

........................................................................

Hello everyone, I hope you like this chapter.