redemption

"BANGS BOY CHEATED ON BIANA?!"

Sophie did a face-palm as Keefe continued laughing and skipping around his room, leaping over strewn piles of clothes littered all over his floor. Ro wasn't much help- she had added her own shouting to the mix and was currently doing some sort of dance that Sophie figured her eyes would burn from if she watched any longer.

"Guys, it's not funny!" Sophie reminded them.

For a second Keefe stopped and told her, "We're not laughing for Biana. We're laughing because Bangs Boy screwed up and I love it."

He went back to prancing across his bedroom, kicking up crumpled up drawings and wrinkled tunics with his feet and cheering.

Sophie rolled her eyes, trying to restrain the giggle that was dying to burst forward.

She hadn't really come all the way to the Shores of Solace to tell her boyfriend that Tam was "unofficially" with Stina.  She mostly came because she enjoyed watching Keefe and Ro prank Lord Cassius and depended on them cracking jokes to make her life non-depressing.

When they had finally finished doing their victory laps and happy dances, Keefe collapsed onto the bed panting.

"Laughing... at.... Tammy... is.... tiring," he noted between breaths.

Sophie grabbed one of his pillows and hit him in the face. 

____________

"Biiiaaaannnaaaaa..." Tam called through the doorway. "Oppppeeeennn uuuppppppp!"

"Taaaaaaammm!" Biana replied, matching his singsongy voice bitterly. "Nooooo thaaaaaaaaanks!"

"That's your cue to leave screaming!" Woltzer put in helpfully, and Biana shot him a death glare. "What? It's true!"

Biana could sense his hesitation. She eyed the doorknob suspiciously, and as soon as it turned slowly, she flickered out of sight.

Tam sighed and swept at his bangs that were covering his silvery-blue eyes as he entered her room cautiously. "This is what I get for dating a Vanisher, do I?" he guessed.

"For cheating on a Vanisher," Biana corrected coolly, darting to the side as Tam's head whipped in the direction of her voice.

"I wasn't cheating... not necessarily..." Tam mumbled, covering his face with his bangs instead. "We were... talking."

"In a deserted park? At midnight?" Biana deadpanned angrily. "Does 'talking' include flirting and kissing?"

"I wasn't flirting!" Tam shouted defensively.

"No kidding. It was a lot more than flirting," Biana pointed out.

Tam sank into the shadows. Biana wondered if that was out of guilt or fear- or maybe he was just thinking that if she was invisible, he should be to.

"I... could still consider you my girlfriend if you'd want," Tam offered.

"If I'd want!" Biana scoffed, frustrated. "More like if I'd let you!"

"If you'd let me then," Tam corrected himself. "If you'd let me, I'd want to still be with you."

"I'd hate for Stina to feel cheated on!" Biana countered bitterly. "Thanks to you, I know exactly how that feels."

damn ... biana's such a queen and we're here for it ! <3