Chapter 9

Sabrina's POV

"What!" I exclaimed "No way in hell!"

"Why not?" Ryan demanded

I pushed him back, careful not to send him flying through the wall but only to cause him to stumble back a little bit.

"You have no idea what your talking about" I told him "You dont want this"

"Yes i do" Ryan argued "I love you, you love me. That sleeze ball has his clutches into you. If i were a vampire we could be together forever and i could kick his ass."

I shook my head, tears spilling out of my eyes again

"No" I said "You couldnt. Brett is an old vampire, i mean hes really old, which means hes strong, and powerful, really powerful. You would be dead before your vampire life could even start"

"Then we run" Ryan said "we run like hell and I don't stop"

I shook my head

"He would catch us" I replied, feeling more drained then I had in a long time "and even if he didn't right away, we would be running for the rest of our lives. Do you know how long that is? If we don't get staked or lit on fire or something? Forever, it's forever Ryan. Do you really want to spend forever running?"

Ryan grinned and leaned forward, cupping my hands in his.

"if I'm running with you it's worth it" He said, his blue eyes shinning into mine. I closed my eyes and inhaled, taking in his unique sent, oh how i wanted him, how i wanted his blood. It was true, i did love him, thats why i didnt want this for him.

"You shouldnt want me" I said,my eyes still closed "Im a monster, i always will be. You cant love me"

"But i already do" Ryan ran his fingers downt he side of my face "Dont you see, Sabrina? Iv always loved you"

"Then why didnt you show it!" My eyes flew open "Why the hell didnt you show it before i became this? when i was still human! when i had a chance!"

I pushed him back again, this time forgetting my control and pushing him back so hard i knocked him right off of his feet. He scrambled up and through his hands up in surrender, his heart pounding.

"I didnt know how to deal with it!" He exclaimed "I didnt realise it either, how do you think it would work? The school jock and the nerd? they would rip us both apart!"

I snarled and turned away, pressing my palms flat against the wall, fighting the urge to break something. Vampire emotions were so off the charts i didnt know how to deal with them.

"You could have protected me" I growled "I would have protected you"

I felt Ryan behind me, his hands gently touched my shoulders

"I would have done anything to protect you" He whispered "You have no idea how badly i wish i could have saved you from this"

I turned and opened my mouth to speak but paused when i sensed something outside. 

"Get behind me" I hissed, shoving Ryan behind me.

Slowly, i stalked forward, every sense open, ready to strike, ready to kill. Whatever it was was just outside the window, around the corner, all i had to do was reach around and grab the scum bag by the throat.

And that was exactly what i did, with an angry snarl i reached around and grabbed the intruder, throwing him down on the ground and pinning him by the throat.

Or should i say, her by the throat.

"Greta!" I growled in surprise. "What the hell are you doing here?"

Greta clung to her throat, gasping for air which was pointless since she didnt need oxygen to survive, she just prefered to, not to mention i was much stronger then her and my finger nails were drawing blood.

"Brett sent me" She croaked "He wanted me to make sure you finished the job"

Ryan shuffled in the corner and Greta's eyes landed on him.

"You didnt kill him!" She gasped, her eyes widening.

I realeased her, standing up and taking a protective stance in front of Ryan, she may have been compelled to finish the job in case i hadnt.

"No" I said "And i wont"

In a blur Greta was on her feet, her face murderous.

"What do you mean you wont?" She shreiked "You have to! or Brett will kill him and trust me Brina, it wont be pretty"

"No one is going to touch him" I snapped

"And how do you suppose thats going to happen?" Gretta asked

"Im going to turn"

Greta's eyes widened even more and i turned around.

"No" I said bluntly "Your not"

"You already fed me your blood right?" Ryan asked "Well then all i have to do is kill myself and tada! Vampire"

"Hes got ya there" Greta said 

"No!" I snapped, glarring at Greta. Finally losing my patients i looked into Ryan's blue eyes.

"Shut up" I snapped "And go to sleep, dont wake up until the sun goes down"

Like he had been hit by sleeping powder, Ryan slumped to the floor, his head loling to the side. With a satisfied smirk i turned to Greta.

"Know" I said "About you"

That was when i broke her neck

Ok guys here it is, sorry its so short and yeah i left it on a cliff hanger again but things are going to start getting good i promise, i have lots of unfished stories and im just struggling to keep up with them. Alright so here you go.

ps, whos totally pissed off that stefan slept with Rebekah?????