Chapter 7

Sabrina's POV

Ryans blood was warm and sweet in my mouth, nothing like i had tasted before, but i wasnt enjoying this, the whole time i drank from him tears were leakng down my face. I was killing the person that i loved.

Ryan was kicking and bucking underneath me, i was amazed at how strong he was, esspecailly after i had drained so much blood from him. He grabbed my hair and tried to rip my head back, but i was to strong for him, i let out a moan of agony as he tried to tug me off again.

"Sabrina" He chocked out "No"

That did it, his voice broke me. With a gasp i unlocked my jaw and through my head back, i could feel blood dripping down my chin but at that moment i didnt care. Ryan was lying underneath me, gasping and clutching at his throat, he was looking up at me with horror filled eyes.

"Are you alright?" I croacked out

"Are you seriously asking me that?" He asked "You just bit me!" 

I sat up, pulling my hair out of my face and wipping my face. I was painfully aware or Ryan gasping for breath underneath me, right now he was starring at me in fear and shock.

"You tried to kill me!" He yelled "What the hell are you!"

I couldnt risk anyone hearing him yell, and i couldnt stand him looking at me that way. Leaning down i pressed my hands against his chest and looked right into his eyes. 

"Calm down" I said, making sure i kept eye contact with him "Relax and listen to me"

I felt Ryan's relax underneath me, i could see his face turn from fear to one of serenity. Blinking a couple of times he lost the dazed look in his eyes but didnt freak out again.

"I am going to heal your bite" I told him, my voice soft "I need you to let me or you will bleed out everywhere"

His hand dropped away from his neck, i wasnt compelling him as much as before but i needed him to cooperate. 

Leaning down, i carefully licked the bite mark on his neck. Ryan moaned softly and i knew that the endorphins that a vampire bite contained where adding to his dazed state.

"Now sleep" I whispered into his ear "Dont wake up until the sun rises"

And with those words he was out like a light.I nudged him a couple of times to make sure he was really out, when i was satisfied that the compulsion had done its job i got up went into the bathroom. Ryan had a nice house, his bathroom alone was a masterpiece like mine, but unlike my overpriced home Ryan's was modern while mine was more antique. 

In the battle i had managed to get blood all over me, usually i was very clean when i took a victim but this was different, my mind had been on other matters.

I stripped out of my own blood soacked clothes and stepped into the shower. There were at least five shower heads in there, the shower alone was like a tiny room. When i turned it on i was sprayed from a million different directions and music began playing. Yeah, he was really lacking money. 

Once the water hit me so did a surge of emotions, being a vampire i could usually keep them in check, but right now, after doing what i did and using so much energy i couldnt help but break down and start crying. I had never been so thankful for compulsion and the music. 

I grabbed a bottle of shampoo and began scrubbing my hair, ugh! it smelled just like him. How could i have possibly thought i could kill Ryan? he was the only person in the world who even noticed me before. I loved him, how could i even allow Brett to order me around? I couldnt, I couldnt live the rest of my life this way, i had to do something.

I had to protect Ryan.

When i was out of the shower i grabbed one of Ryan's T-shirts and put it on. I through my own clothes and his sheets into the washing machiene, he didnt even stir when i moved him to stip the bed.

After that i found Ryan's suit case and began throwing clothes into it. I was already making decisions, i didnt care if i had to compell him the whole way. We were getting out of here. 

My compulsion worked perfectly. The sun had barley been up for a few moments and I heared the change in Ryan's breathing, telling me he was awake. I had put the sheets back on the bed and got dressed, i was sitting on a chair in the corner, watching.

Ryan's hand reached up to his neck, there was nothing there, my saliva had healed the bite completely and i had carefully cleaned up all the blood when he was asleep. I could feel the confussion radiating off of him. It wasnt until he turned his head and saw me that i got a reaction out of him. At first his eyes widened and his heart rate picked up. I was afraid that i was about to witness another panick attack but before that happened my compullsion set it. 

Slowly, Ryan sat up, his fingers trailed along his neck one more time before he looked up at me. 

"What have you done to me?" He asked, his voice strangley calm "Why am i so calm?"

I raised an eyebrow at him

"You mean you dont feel calm?" I asked

Ryan shook his head slowly, as though trying to clear himself from a haze

"I was about to panick" He said "But then i heared your voice in my head telling me to stay calm, now i am calm but cant feel anything else"

I smiled sadly

"Thats because i compelled you" I told him "You were going to freak out"

"What are you?" Ryan demanded "Whats going on?"

I sighed, tucking some hair behind my ears. I got up and sat down next to Ryan, he eyed be like i was something leathal, ouch. I looked him straight in the eyes, i wasnt compelling him this time but i did want him to know how serious this was.

"The night i left your party" I said "After i got pushed in the pool, Greta and i were attacked. At first we thought we were going to get mugged, but then they bit us" 

Ryan's eyes widened but he didnt say anything, he knew that i had more to tell.

"When i woke up, Brett was there. He told me that he saved me and that i was his now. He said that i was beautifal and that he would never let me go. At first i fought this, i didnt want to be his, he scared me. But then i looked in the mirror, i was so different, i didnt need my glasses anymore. Ryan i was beautifal"

My voice broke and i took a moment before i spoke again.

"He let us go back to school, said it was for the best. But then he got a job at the school, i didnt want him there, he causes problems. I hate him"

"This doesnt explain what you did to me" Ryan said, anger filling his features "What are you!"

I leaned back in my chair, Ryan wasnt looking at me with frear, it was more like a frusterated anger.

"You know what i am" I said "How could you not?"

"I want to hear you say it" He told me "What. Are. You"

I tilted my head back and sighed, i didnt want to do this, i wish i could have just compelled him to forget me and send him away.

I look back at Ryan and smiled, only this smile revealed my gleaming fangs.

"Im a vampire" I said