》 Afraid 《

When jeno woke up it was already dark outside he realized he was in his dorm room and he was alone when slowly sat up on the bed memories of what happened in the park started flooding his mind and he his breathing became heavy.

Jaemin where was Jaemin? Was he okay? Was he hurt somewhere? What happened to the army of men that tried to hurt them? How come he was in his bed uninjured? Did Jaemin fought them all? What the hell happened? And where is Na Jaemin?

Jeno started to cry out loud and calling out Jaemin's name and suddenly the dorm room opened and Donghyuk and Jaemin came rushing in . They hastily neared the bed watching as Jeno was wailing. Both the panic and fear on Jeno's face was physically hurting Jaemin, he wasted no time and embraced Jeno carefully and lulled him to a more calmer state. Donghyuk was also there rubbing Jeno's back in relaxing rhythms.

Jaemin's POV

When I saw Donghyuk yawning back to back, I looked at the small bedside clock and realized it was already past 9.
"Donghyuk-ah, you can leave for your dorm. I'm here with Jeno don't worry about him, you look tired go have some rest."

All I received was a tired nod and a quiet see you tomorrow and he left. It was silent now, the room filled with Jeno's hushed breathing. It was oddly relaxing and making me sleepy. It's been hours since we both ate, his body must be tired and dehydrated.

I gently laid him on the bed and went to the small kitchen and brought a bottle of water, I gently coaxed him out of sleep enough to make him drink at least half of the bottle, I chugged the rest of the half and went on to switch the lights off. I took one last look at the peaceful boy sleeping soundly, thank got he was in comfortable clothes.

I crawled into bed and wiggled around to a comfortable position, with Jeno in my arms. Seeing him like this finally brought some peace in me. The residual restlessness that was strumping inside of me, after seeing his traumatized face from before was now diminishing slowly. It was 2 am already I guess we're both lucky that tomorrow is Saturday. Having no worries left I fell asleep as well.

Jeno's POV

I woke up the sound of sizzling and soft humming. When I finally snapped out of my sleepy state, I searched around for my chair, but it was not there. Memories of yesterday started flooding in my head. But before I could make a move or reciprocate on my thoughts. A pink head poked in the room from the door frame. And when I saw that bright toothy smile accompanied by a loud "Good moooooorning Jen!!" I was already subtly smiling, internally and externally. Power of Na Jaemin I guess.

I looked at him, as he came to the bed. He swiftly picked me up and led me to the couch, I was soon served with egg toast and some warm coffee. I received it with a grateful nod and no words were exchanged. We are in silence, comfortable silence. When we were both done I looked up at him with a worried look. Thoughts of what had happened flooding my brain again.

As if he already knew what I was about to say, he beat me to it." You don't have to say anything Jeno. You are all safe and so am I. Look no scratches, and those bastards are never coming back." He took a deep sigh and continued "forget about what happened sweetheart, i took the day off from practice. Get ready we are going out because you getting cooped up in this apartment ain't going to help me in lifting your mood. Besides our ice-cream date was so rudely interrupted so we're going to continue where we left." I was gasping at him, is he really? Wai-

I opened my mouth to answer but I was shut again."before you give no as an answer, I'll let you know you don't exactly have a choice here." I huffed but complied. But I was kinda tired so decided to ask him if we can leave in the evening.