》 I am strong I guess 《

Beeeeep beeeeeeep beeeeep

Jeno woke up to the most annoying sound in the world yes you guessed it right his alarm. Oh how much he wished like every sane individual that he could sleep for a couple of hours more but like every individual he have to kill that thought.

He lifted his body up with all the strength he could and somehow was able to sit at the edge of the bed. Ready to do his morning routine like every individual but unlike those individuals his was indeed tiresome and disappointing at least to him.

Jeno's pov

After few minutes of struggling which is only natural I was able to get myself comfortably in my wheelchair. I did my morning routine which fairly takes an hour for me to complete I heard my dorm bell ring right on time, like always I thought and soon came a very familiar voice and smile from a sun kissed boy. " so jeno you ready for today " I in return simply nodded.

You see being on wheelchair and competing with the others students in an elite university and proving everyone almost everyday that I am no less then them sometimes make mornings a little too hard for me, but having a friend who was with me for as long as I remember can be very helping mentally and in my case physically as well.

So here I am Lee jeno a 20 years old starting his 2nd year in Seoul National university and struggling to make a future for myself when I am bounded to a wheelchair, I wasn't always like this it happened at the night of my eighteenth birthday when I met with an accident and my legs below my knees completely gave out I could only so much as stand for few seconds and ultimately fall.

Anyways I hope this year I could be lucky enough to smile more then cry. " everything's gonna be alright you are stronger then all of them jeno " I heard Donghyuk say yup that sun kissed boy " I hope so too donghyuk-ah" I smile and my voice came softer then usual.

I can do this I said to myself as pushed my wheelchair out of the dorms.

Chuchu~