》Doki Doki《

Author's POV

It has been a week since their new semester has started and both of our dear protagonists Jeamin and Jeno are drowning in this new ecstatic feeling. There is just something, something in the air around them whenever they are together and it fills their tummy with bubbling excitement and.......
Oh!!!!!!
Did I mention they both love it, just simply love it.

On the one hand Jeno was accepting all  these new feelings with open arms on the other hand he just couldn't shrug off this nagging feeling on the back of his neck, as if something wasn't right, as if something that connected to Jaemin was hidden. Was he being stupid??

Yet, he just cant seem to settle down his small little restless self that was annoying his far too much for him to simply ignore it. But let's not forget it's Jeno we are talking about a boy who could build a whole goddamn castle if one materializes his self-consciousness.

So, what did he do? He pushed his stupid inner self down, quite proudly actually, and naively believed in ONLY WHAT he saw or sees in future. Simple right.

While our beloved little puppy ( as Jaemin likes to call him and he loves it ) was going through all of that our Mr. Cotton-candy-hair-with-super-strenght-boy was honestly having the time of his life looking after Jeno and at this point basically babysitting him. Jaemin could hurt himself or anyone for Jeno's sake.

He basically lives off on Jeno's small little 4D noices that he lets out here and there, feeds himself on his gorgeous eye smile, every second craves to run his slender fingers through Jeno's fluffy  brown hair and ugh!!!! How much he just wants to kiss the soft boy in the wheelchair into oblivion.

And yes before anyone else points it out, he himself knows and has wholeheartedly accepted the fact that he is whipped as in WHIPPED, absolute weak for Lee-fucking-Jeno.

"You know Jaemin people who use wheelchair have disabled legs not hands" said Jeno with a heavy mix of brattyness and playfulness.
"Yeahhhh" came a hazy reply from Jaemin who was currently busy admiring Jeno's lips while feeding him chocolate brownies, which he made oh so lovingly for his puppy.
"Ya Na Jaemin are you listing, gimme the spoon I'll eat by my self"
"Ehhhhh, what? No I'm feeding you right so just sit back and relax I know your arms are feeling sore with all those pushing you did."
"Although you hardly let me push my own chair, I think theres nothing wrong with getting spoiled a little........... go ahead feed me my servent"
"Ok now your getting cocky, you ain't getting any cheese cake tomorrow"
"What nooooo" Jeno wailed and threw his arms everywhere, then made a face that can melt the rock itself.
"Hmnnnnnnnnnnnnn, Call me your highness!"said Jaemin "try convincing me maybe I'll think about it then"
Jeno huffed loudly yet did what he was asked because its cheese cake on the line, and he cant loose that.
"Your majesty please, for the love of god don't do this to your loyal servant please let me have the cheese cake please"

And yeah that was it, that was all it took for Jaemin to laugh out loud and reach out to Jeno who was laughing as well and hold his hand and agree for the sweet treat. Soon after bell ranged and the lunch break was over they headed to their next lecture lazily. But both of them still gently smiling busking in happiness.

Chuchu~