ten.

sorry for any mistakes.

Quentin Jru Wardell.
Q.. | July 3

"Ma, who all coming over?" I asked her, watching her prepare the macaroni.

"All ya' damn uncles, aunties, grandma should be here too." She told me.

"Unc bringing the fireworks?" I asked.

"Yeah, I told him don't be tryna do too much, just enough to keep the kids entertained." She told me, changing the song.

"Oh yeah you finna cook cook, lemme go." I chuckled, leaving out the kitchen.

I walked outside on the front porch and the screen door accidentally slammed behind me.

"QUENTIN—"

"Ma it was the wind." I yelled, sitting on the porch.

"Allante get that shit out yo' mouth G." Tone smacked his lips, grabbing his son.

"Da look." He mugged him.

"That lil nigga bad as hell." I chuckled.

"Man, he be playing too much," Tone shook his head, "I'ma stop bringing him around Koda."

"Bitch, don't blame me." Koda looked up.

"Da bit." Allante pointed.

"Watch yo' mouth, I'on wanna hear ya' mama mouth," Tone smacked his lips, "Koda stop cussing around him."

"Nigga wasn't you just cussing." Dre chuckled.

I took my blunt from my ear, and lit it. I seen Nelly car pull up in front of the house; she parked, and got out, getting a sleeping Kimora out the backseat.

"Ma gone fuck you up." She shook her head, walking up.

"Momo." Allante stood up.

"She sleep right now Lante." Nelly told him.

"I'ma beat y'all ass smoking that shit on my porch." My mama said walking up to the door.

"I told you." Nelly shook her head, walking past.

"Shut up." I mugged her, "Ma we was just finna leave."

"1-2-3, not it." Koda said.

"Not it." Dre looked at him.

"The fuck?" Tone made a face.

"Not it." I shrugged.

"Oouu, gotta be quicker than that. Tone driving." Koda laughed, standing up.

"Nigga no." He smacked his lips.

"How you gone start that and yo car not even here right now?" Dre laughed.

"Exactly, so either way I wasn't gonna be able to." Koda shrugged.

"I swear I don't like y'all niggas, come on." Tone stood up, and grabbed Allante hand.

"Da."

"Yeah Tae?" He looked down at him, walking to the car.

"Hungy." He said rubbing his eyes.

"You hungry, but you rubbing your eyes?" Koda looked down at him.

"Nigga leave my son alone." Tone mushed his head.

"Son come here, and leave that child alone." Dre pushed Koda to walk faster.

"Y'all niggas gone stop bullying me 'fore I come new crew on y'all." He smacked his lips, getting in the car.