nineteen.

sorry for any mistakes.

Reina Armani Jackson
Raj.. | July 24

"Family of Le'Neja Jackson." The doctor spoke, as she cleared her throat.

Koda stopped, and sat down then stood back up as we all stood waiting to hear the news.

"This accident was pretty serious, and—"

My sister gone make it, I just know she is.

"I'm sorry, but she suffered from blunt force head trauma, and a severe crushed spine, she didn't make it. She died on her way to the hospital." She sighed.

"She what?" I tuned back in, looking at her.

I felt a lump for in my throat, as my eyes started to sting. My heart felt so much pain. My sister was gone, the last half of my heart that I had left. The other half was already gone due to my parents and grand mother dying; but now my sister too.

"My baby, no no no." I heard mama cry.

I wasn't there for her, how could I be so stupid?

"Reina—" Dre bit his lip, holding back his tears.

"This not right," I shook my head crying, "this not right at all. I gotta go see her please. Please just let me go see her, I just wanna talk to her and hug her one last time, please."

"I'm sorry honey, I can't do that." She told me with sympathy.

I looked at mama, who looked as if she died right along with Nae.

"Please, I just wanna see her. It- it can't end like this." I broke down.

She didn't say anything; she just sighed, looking around.

"Thats my s-sister, she was all I had left." I cried harder, "I can't do it"

"Reina." Q pulled me into a hug, "Calm down before you have an anxiety attack."

"You don't understand," I sobbed, "I wasn't there for her, I should've been there for her."

"Come on." The doctor sighed, looking at me, "I can only allow you and mom."

I moved out of Q arms, and followed my mama and the doctor. So many emotions and thoughts running through my head.

This life shit pointless.

"Again, I'm sorry for your loss." She said, once we made it to the room.

I walked in the room after mama, and the doctor closed the door behind us.

"My Nae Nae." Mama gasped, grabbing her hand.

She barely even looked recognizable. I stood over her lifeless body, examining her. I wiped my face, not really knowing what to do. I just wanted to be in her presence again.

"Raj, wanna talk to your sister?" Mama grabbed my hand, giving me a weak smile.

"Mama I'm sorry," I said feeling myself tearing up again, "I- I should've answered when they called me. I don't know what to do, I just wish"

"Stop baby," She said, as tears rolled down her face, "stop blaming yourself for something you couldn't have stopped. When they were calling you, we were already here waiting for them to tell us something. I don't blame any of this and neither should you. It was a car accident, and none of us could have prevented that. Thats our baby, sad to say she's gone; but it was all God's plan. He's calling our angel home, I don't know why so soon; but we can't question the man above."