twenty.

sorry for any mistakes.

Quentin Jru Wardell.
Q.. | July 31

"Reina get yo musty ass up." I mugged, walking in her room, with Koda and Tone behind me.

She didn't say anything, she just looked at me before looking back at the wall. She was laying in bed, balled up under the cover.

Her hair looked a fucking mess, she had bags under her eyes, and she looked as if she hadn't slept or ate in days.

Just a fucking mess.

"Reina when was the last time you ate?" I sighed.

"Reina when was the last time you showered?" Koda said with his nose turned up.

"Fuck up." Tone said smacking his neck.

"Get out." I said trying to hold in my laugh.

"I can check on her, she my cousin too." Koda waved us off.

"Come on nigga, lets go. Raj let us know if you need anything." Tone laughed, leaving out.

"Let him know if you need anything. I'm down bad right now." Koda mumbled, leaving out, "But if you need to talk, I can listen."

"You hungry?" I asked her, closing the door.

"Nope." She said, wiping her face.

"When was the last time you ate?" I mugged her, sitting down.

"I don't know." She mumbled, "I don't wanna be bothered Q."

"I don't care, you had 3 days alone already. Have you ate since then?" I stared at her, "And why you ain't been answering nobody calls?"

"No, I'm not hungry. I don't wanna talk to anybody right now." She looked at me.

"Reina bro, I understand you're hurting right now, but you need to take care of yourself." I told her.

She didn't say anything for awhile, she just stared back at the wall. Not too long after, I heard her sniffling.

"I just don't understand." She mumbled.

"What?" I asked, waiting for her to talk.

"Why me? Everyone keep getting taken from me, I can't take this shit. I ain't strong enough." She continued.

"Might not feel like you are now, but you strong as hell Raj—" I sighed.

"I have no family." She cried out, "My mama, my daddy, my granny, and now my fucking sister. Shit, I even lost my best friend. I lost every one closest to me. Literally, every fucking time. This shit hurt so much Q, I'on know how I'ma do it. I'an got shit to live for, I'm depressed as fuck. If I was to die right now, I wouldn't even care."

"Stop talking like that, we all here for you. We gone be here for you every step of the way. I know every body grieves different Raj, but we gone help you out as much as we can." I looked at her, "You ever thought about therapy?"

"I'an talking to no random old lady about my problems." She mumbled.

Difficult ass.

"Reina fa' real tho, she probably can help you." I chuckled, "She'a be able to help you more than we can."

"I don't need help." She mumbled.

"You seen Ms. Lerai?" I asked referring to Nae mama.

"She came by." She nodded, "I wanna move."