Chapter 3

(A/N- You're going to be meeting Cat this chapter!)

She was met with blurry lights, then saw Kara's face above her. "No! Kara I'm sorry!" Alex said, tears in her eyes. "I shouldn't of done it, I just gave up, I'm so sorry". Little did Kara know, Alex was just saying exactly what she wanted to hear.

     "It's okay Alex".

     Kara said, fighting back her own tears, "please just tell me why you did it".

     Alex thought for a minute over how she should word her feelings, then got overwhelmed and gave up and then stammered, "w-why didn't you j-just let m-me die?". Those words hit Kara like a ton of bricks and she began to sob, bawling her eyes out standing over Alex.

     Kara thought about all the things she could have done to be a better sister, and blamed herself for what had happened. "Oh my god!" Eliza yelled.

     "Alex..Rao!" Kara belted out. "Why didn't you tell me you were feeling this way?", Kara questioned looking down into her deep brown eyes. Alex let warm tears pool and tried to avoid Kara's worried gaze. She clenched her eyes shut tight and then fell asleep. "Rao Dammit!" Kara cursed slamming her fist down on a surgical tray nearby, breaking the plastic into hundreds of pieces and crushing the metal underneath it.

     Kara then stormed off to the training room, turned on the red sun lamps and throws a few punches at the bag. Then she turns around leaning her back against the bag and dropping her head in her hands crying. Kara's phone then started to ring and without checking, she answered and snapped "what!!?".

     Cat paused for a minute never having heard her assistant sound like that before. "Keira, I don't usually care about my employees, but whatever this is seems to be affecting your work so what's going on to keep you from being here?" Cat asked, her voice distant and cold.

     Kara couldn't answer that as a sob shot out of her mouth and she couldn't control it, she muffled it as best as she could but these were body-wracking sobs that couldn't be stopped. Cat was shocked as her normal Sunny Danvers suddenly broke down on the phone. Cat opened her mouth to say something, but couldn't think of anything to do other than listen to those heartbreaking cries.

      Suddenly Cat heard on the other side over the sobs a familiar voice. "Kara, Kara! Oh please calm down" Winn said rushing over and grasping Kara in a tight hug. He hadn't yet noticed the phone or the fact that none other than THE Cat Grant was listening to this.

     "Witt! Would you mind telling me what the hell is wrong with Keira?!" Cat yelled over the phone. His head shot towards it and he picked it up confused as hell.

     "Mrs. Grant ummm.. something happened and I really need to help Kara so I'll call you back later".   

     With that he tossed the phone to the side not bothering to hang up, figuring she wasn't too interested and looked back at Kara seeing she had her hands covering her ears. She was rocking back and forth and he instantly thought back to the time Alex told him about Kara's panic attacks and sensory overloads.

     Cat was truly worried about what was going on and was glad when Winslow didn't hang up so she continued to listen to the phone, curiosity getting the best of her. "Ohhhh... shit." Winn yelled not knowing what else to do. "Kara stop please" Winn begged getting emotional himself. "What do you need?" He asked figuring it couldn't hurt. Kara just remained a shaking ball and Winn's nerves got worse seeing that. "Kara honey, you know Alex can't help you right now, but I'm here for you".

     He held her in a hug as silent tears streamed her face slowly shaking less. Cat was about to hang up, feeling like she was invading privacy but when she heard a loud bang she stopped and listened more. Jonn has come running in to see Kara and knelt down. Winn immediately got on edge seeing that the badass Martian Manhunter was crying. "Kara i-it's Alex".

(A/N- I'm sorry, I don't know why I write things like this. I know how much it hurts to read. -Sunny)