Chapter 9

(A/N - THERE WILL BE SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER! I read that it's best to write stuff outside your comfort zone, as it makes you a better writer, and I decided to do just that. I've never written stuff like this before, so bare with me. If you don't want to read, feel free to simply skip this chapter, as the next one will pick right back up! - Sunny)

     Cat grabbed Kara's hands and pinned them down above her head, knowing Kara could easily stop this with no effort if she wanted to, but Cat liked to feel in control.

     Then she moved from her lips down her jawline and to her neck, hitting her pulse point and releasing a hungry moan from Kara. Cat took that as all the assurance she needed that this was okay and moved to hold both of Kara's hands above her head, pinned to the bed with one of hers.

     Then she ran her free hand up and down Kara's side, stopping only to grab a hold of Kara's boob, only releasing another moan. Cat then released Kara's hands and moved them to Kara's PJ top and pulled it off, to reveal her perky breasts. Cat ran her hands up Kara's abs as she moved from her neck to suck on her collarbone and slowly she made her way down to Kara's left breast.

     Before she made it to the nipple though, she stopped and looked up, "Kara is this okay?". Cat asked not wanting to push her.

     Breathlessly, Kara responded, "more than okay". Cat smiled then took the hard nipple into her mouth, gently sucking and nipping, in heaven the whole time. Then Kara got impatient, she ripped of Cat's top to reveal a nice pink lace bra.

     Kara grabbed a hold and pulled hard, breaking it, excited to get to see Cat in the nude. "Hey! That was expensive!" Cat whined.

     "Shut up" Kara growled before moving back to Cat's lips and grabbing her boobs in her hands and rolling the firm rosy pink nipples between her fingers. Cat had never seen this side before from her assistant, and she had to admit it turned her on hard.

     Kara then slid her leg between Cat's and moaned, feeling the wetness through both pants. She used that to give her a boost of confidence and slowly pushed Cat back a bit to sit up.

     Then she pulled off Cat's pants and undies, as well as her own, and pulled Cat close, to where Cat was straddling Kara. They both moaned at the contact, Kara feeling Cat's juices on her lower stomach and Cat feeling skin contact her sex.

     Kara then swung Cat around to put her on bottom and beamed and the sight beneath her. She started to kiss Cat again, and moved down very slowly, obviously teasing Cat. Once she got to the Cat's pubic bone she paused and looked up, suddenly feeling self conscious.

     That feeling quickly faded as she saw Cat's face staring back at her with lust. Kara grabbed the back of Cat's thighs and pushed her legs up and over her shoulders. Kara dove quickly, swiping her tongue up and down the slit, begging for entry.

     She plunged her tongue deep into Cat's sex, getting reassurance by her loud moans and Cat's hands on the back of her head, pushing her further in. She plunged in then out a couple times then decided to move to Cat's clit. She licked around it in circles before deciding to bite it, lightly of course. Cat screeched and she couldn't take it anymore.

     "Kara...please I'm really close just...please do it" Cat begged. Cat felt Kara smirk against her inner folds and waited for the release.

     "Do what?", Kara asked mischievously.

     "Make me cum Kara, please", Cat begged with a moan. Without warning Kara plunged a finger into Cat, going in and out very fast, but just human fast. Then she added another finger, then one more, then she used some super speed. Not enough to hurt Cat, but just enough to give her a volcano of an orgasm.

     The final straw was when Kara used her free hand to squeeze Cat's left nipple then lightly bite her clit. Cat screamed and moaned and made inaudible sounds at her release. Kara took out one of her fingers and slowly pumped in and out, to help Cat ease out the waves of pleasure.

     When Kara was finished she took all her digits out and sucked delightedly, loving the taste. Then she ran her tongue through one last time just in case she missed any of Cat's tangy fluids.

     Kara moved up her body and kissed Cat once more, this time biting her lower lip and pushing her tongue, begging for entrance to Cat's mouth. They moaned simultaneously as Kara's long tongue entered, Cat tasting herself on Kara. Cat reached down and grabbed Kara's ass, squeezing tightly and grinding her body against Kara's pussy.

     Cat was longing to taste Kara so she did just that. She pulled Kara until she sat right on top of Cat's face. Kara instinctively grabbed the headboard and waited for Cat to punish her for what she had done.

(A/N - 900 words of pure smut. Hopefully y'all enjoyed, but if you didn't, I'll be back to the regular writing after this! Only 1 chapter left! -Sunny)