Great Idea!

Disclaimer: We don't own anything but Akane and Uchiha OC's. © Masashi Kishimoto

Chapter 7!

Akane yawned as she left the clinic that evening, around six. She was exhausted. Walking down one of the halls, she regretted not watching where Madara lead her that morning because now she believed that she was completely lost. All the doors looked the same, and none of the hallways looked even remotely familiar to her. Why wasn't there anyone walking around? In any case, Akane probably wouldn't be able to tell the halls apart even if they were filled with people.

Sighing, she just continued walking, too tired to turn back. She figured if she kept going she'd eventually find her way out. These halls couldn't last forever...could they? No, they couldn't. Somehow she managed to walk so far into the base of the compound that she walked into a 'dead end'. The only thing at the end of the hall was a door and for some reason it felt oddly familiar. Looking around her, Akane noticed how dimmed the lights were, and for some reason she pictured Izuna walking beside her and her inability to see his eyes. Then it dawned on her, this was that same exact hallway he took her to go outside to his 'secret training spot'.

"Please let me be right..." Akane spoke to herself as her hand clasped onto the door knob that she hoped lead outside and not into some torture chamber.

"Right about what Akane-chan?" Akane yelped at the sound of a voice behind her. She prepared herself for the worst but once she turned around and saw Izuna leaning up against the wall her nerves slowly started to settle. How did he get there without her noticing him? A shiver ran down her spine. She really needed to up her sensory skills.

"Oh, Izuna...it's you. I thought you were..."

"Madara? Yes I know he is quite a scary fellow to look at. It's hard to believe that a handsome man such as myself is related to him," Izuna cooed, crossing his arms over his chest. A wide grin spread across his lips. The Uchiha arm cross, she noted.

"No...um... I –"

"What, you don't think I'm attractive?" Izuna asked, almost offended. Akane opened her mouth to say something else but then she noticed that he was just joking. Why would she think it was anything else?

"Hideous, Izuna," she giggled, moving to his side. The second in command smirked at her answer, pushing himself up off the wall.

"If only I could say the same for you, Akane. You're beautiful," Izuna deemed, walking passed her. Akane's face flushed and her eyes widened. She was at loss for words. Beautiful? Surely he was lying. She had never been called beautiful in her life. This was abnormal, unreal. This was a joke right? Turning on her heel, Akane attempted to say something but she couldn't because he was nowhere in sight; however, the door to his 'secret training grounds' was open wide giving her an idea of where he went. Stumbling in awkwardly, Akane closed the door behind her taking in the air. It was so refreshing to smell the earth after having to heave in foul bodily fluids, burnt skin, and blood all day.

Looking around Akane tried to locate the raven haired male who seemed to be out of sight until three kunai were thrown and wedged into the dirt right in front of her feet. The brunette stopped walking and yelped in surprise. Those were sharp, and they could have taken her foot off! Looking in the direction they came from, Akane spotted the man she had been looking for. Izuna was standing on a tree branch, leaning up against the tree, a fourth kunai effortlessly twirling around his index finger.

"We're going to do something different today, something more fun, involving pointy objects." Akane's eyes widened, staring at him as if he was delusional. She was exhausted. What made him think she could go through with his training?