This Time, You're Gonna Watch.

Enjoy, but proceed with warning~

Akane slept in later than usual, for when she woke up she was greeted by the dark eyes of Sadaharu. He sat in a chair beside Madara's bedside as if waiting for her to wake up. She watched him for some time. His eyes weren't quite as cold looking as Madara's, but nonetheless she had come to the conclusion that all Uchiha, or at least most, had beautiful features, their eyes being the best. Akane wondered what time it was - it most definitely wasn't the usual time she woke up; it was much too bright. With a yawn, Akane shifted to a sitting position under the blankets so that she was now face to face with the Uchiha beside her.

    "Oh, you're awake, good. Madara-sama should be back soon." Like she had hoped, Sadaharu was less cranky when he woke up.

"Sorry for kicking you out of your bed last night..." Akane apologized, feeling slightly guilty. She had no problem with sleeping on the floor but was glad she hadn't. The night before had been the best sleep she had had in a while. Sadaharu looked at her for a moment before shaking his head.

"Don't worry about it, women don't sleep on the floor... we Uchiha men show them respect." he stated crossing his arms over his chest. Akane couldn't help but smile at him. Were all Uchiha so prideful and cocky?

"Where is... Madara anyway?" she asked, looking around the room and towards the bed that the leader Uchiha had once been sleeping in.

"Out, whatever that means..." Sadaharu murmured taking a stand and moving to look out the window. "I hope he brings food...I'm starving." Akane nodded. She as well was hungry... the last time she ate was the day before at lunch, completely skipping dinner due to a lack of appetite.

When the two heard the door knob suddenly jiggle, Sadaharu was up on his feet to await his leader as if he was a dog awaiting his master. Akane could practically picture the young man on all four, his tail wagging behind him in joy. Opening the door, Madara walked in with a white bag in one hand and a brown paper bag wedged under his arm.

"Welcome back Madara-sama!" Madara rolled his eyes at his comrade holding out the brown paper bag knowing full well what he had wanted. Sadaharu wasted no time jumping for joy and moving towards the table that sat in the corner to gorge himself in food. Akane sat up allowing her legs to dangle over the side of the bed.

"Good morning Madara, did you sleep well, how is your wound?" She greeted, smiling kindly at her savior from the night before.

"Hn, here... go get changed, and come eat something before Sadaharu eats everything." The Uchiha stated, tossing her the white bag that he had in his other hand. Catching the bag in her arms, she was a bit taken back. Had he really went out to buy her something to wear?

"Come, the days get shorter not longer." Madara called for her as he too started rummaging through the bag of food.

"Hai!" Akane agreed, jumping to her feet and quickly shuffling towards the bathroom to change. Dropping the bag on the lid of the toilet, she immediately turned towards the mirror, stripping herself of the black shirt and placing it on the floor beside her feet. Peering into the bag, she almost gasped at the beautiful, black kimono with what looked like a white flowered design, along with a white obi with inverted black flowers. It looked somewhat expensive, surely nothing she'd ever have enough money to buy for herself; the brunette was never treated to such luxury.

Eager to try it on, she immediately pulled the silky fabric over her shoulders, wrapping it around her fame for the obi to tie it all in place. Looking at herself in the mirror, her hazel eyes, that normally held bags underneath due to lack of sleep, seemed to be unusually clear today; more defined. Looking around the bathroom, she was hoping to find a brush, Madara having such long luxurious hair she would assume he would have a brush somewhere. When she didn't find one, Akane just shrugged her shoulders. It wouldn't be the first time she went out without brushing her hair. Reaching for the white bag, she cocked her head to the side when she noticed that it was unusually heavy. Was there more to her gift? Opening the bag again, her mouth opened in surprise. She wasn't expecting a kimono, but she was most definitely not expecting him to think of her hair as well. Grabbing the bristled brush, Akane held it to her chest as if it was the best gift she had ever received.