Chapter 04: The Kids Aren't Alright

A month later and they were into October on a Saturday, Stiles was laying in bed with Isaac sitting beside her talking. They were waiting for Doctor Matherson to do a home visit, with Isaac's help Stiles had been able to limp to the bathroom when she needed to go. Isaac had visited every day after school was over and spent the time studying with Stiles. Stiles had a cast over his right leg where the pins and screws had been replaced with a metal rod that was now permanently in his leg. The cast would be on until at least the middle of November, and then be replaced with a leg brace. To keep Stiles occupied between doing school work and sleeping, Derek was letting her research various supernatural creatures.

"Do you...you're not going to leave are you?" Stiles questioned, looking at Isaac and then down at her stomach which had grown increasingly bigger the past month.

"Not planning on it," Isaac answered smiling before he took hold of Stiles' hand his arm started to pulse with black veins. "Stiles, why didn't you say that you were in pain?" Isaac looked down at his arm and then to Stiles again.

"Didn't know that I was..." Stiles trailed off yawning as she wiggled closer to Isaac.

"Did you want a hug?" Isaac asked, Stiles nodded she was happy that Isaac was letting her to be the one that initiated anything unless he asked her first. Isaac smiled and lay down beside her wrapping her arms around her. "That better?"

"Yeah," Stiles yawned closing her eyes and resting her head against Isaac's shoulder.

Stiles and Isaac had been slowly getting closer, with each of them letting the other in more and more slowly. Isaac telling Stiles that he still suffered from nightmares and was claustrophobic. Stiles had let out a little laugh saying that they'd never have sex in small places then. Isaac had agreed with her, but they still hadn't gone any further than just talking and snuggling on the bed.

"I think...my boobs are getting bigger again..." Stiles mumbled looking down at her chest after a minute of snuggling.

"Stiles, Jane said it would happen with pregnancy," Isaac told her, before he found that Stiles was starting to play with them a little before groaning when it got too much.

"I know...but I didn't think this much," Stiles mumbled as Isaac took her hand and the black veins spread up her arm. "Thank you,"

"Don't look at me, I only know what Jane's told you," Isaac answered as Stiles tried to curl further into a ball in his arms. "Don't fall asleep,"

"But I'm tired," Stiles yawned as Jane opened the door and Doctor Matherson appeared behind her.

"Hey sweetheart," Jane smiled before she realised that Isaac was hugging her and her arm was pulsing with black veins. "Everything okay?"

"Stiles was just fondling herself," Isaac whispered as Jane sat on the edge of the bed and helped Isaac to untangle Stiles from his arms.

"Stiles, Doctor Matherson's here to do another examination," Jane said as she held Stiles while Isaac moved away from them.

"I'll be out there with Derek," Isaac pointed out of the bedroom and towards the backyard where Derek was working out.

Stiles whined, she didn't want Isaac to leave but Isaac hadn't wanted to intrude while the Doctor was there. Jane sighed and kissed the side of Stiles' head as she helped Stiles to get comfortable on the bed again. Jane sat with Stiles while Doctor Matherson went over what she was going to do during the examination.

"Stiles, do you understand?" Doctor Matherson questioned, as she took in that Stiles was looking tired and rather out of it. "This won't take too long,"