Chapter 11 - Fear

"Awww, they're so adorable! Now I can actually squish Todoroki's cheeks without him killing me!" Kaminari exclaimed, pinching the cat hybrid's cheeks as Sero let Midoriya play with his tape. "Bakugo, I'm surprised you haven't gone mad with them!"

Kirishima pursed his lips, trying to contain the smile he had as he slung an arm over Bakugo, "Sooo...what did you do after we rescued Todoroki and Midoriya?" He wiggled his eyebrows at Bakugo, who growled and looked away, a tint of pink across his nose. "What? Should I have not asked?"

"Shut it, Shitty Hair. You know exactly what happened. Now, I'd unwrap Deku from Tape Face's tape if you want to keep that smile of yours."

Kirishima snapped his head towards Sero, who had surrounded Midoriya in tape, dangling from the ceiling, "U-Uh, Sero! Don't do that!"

While Kirishima was busy with Sero, Ashido came up to Bakugo, a large grin on her face with her hands behind her back.

"...What do you want, Pinky?" the ash-blond hissed, arching an eyebrow as Ashido giggled, pulling out a small wrapped gift from behind her and presenting it to him. "What the hell is this?"

Ashido shushed him, glancing back and making sure the others were distracted before whispering, "Just open it."

Bakugo took the gift, opening the box until he saw three small mood rings engraved with his, Todoroki's, and Midoriya's names, "What the fuck? Why are you giving me this?!"

"They're promise rings for when they return to normal!" Ashido chimed, placing the lid over the rings, closing it off. "Once they return to normal, they'll still remember everything, and I know you three like each other, so these rings will signify your time together! Come on, it's not like an engagement ring! That'll come later! Just give it to them when the time is right!"

Before Bakugo could snap at her, she bolted, retreating to the squad as Todoroki and Midoriya were given attention, played with and talked to. Bakugo took another glance at the box, unable to believe Ashido would do such a thing before stuffing it in his hat, heading to his kids in the center of chaos.

"So many Heroes!!" Midoriya beamed, his mouth agape as he dug his nails into Kirishima's hardened skin, unable to scratch it. "So cool!"

Todoroki was bombarded by Ashido and Kaminari, them trying to show their Quirks while simultaneously avoiding burning the house down. He was enjoying their attempts, but eventually got bored and decided to go to Bakugo, getting picked up as the ash-blond sat on the couch, letting Todoroki lay on his chest.

"Awww!! So cute!!" Ashido squealed, sitting next to Bakugo and playing with Todoroki's fluffy tail. "Bakugo, you've grown soft for them, haven't you? Aw, they're so precious!"

Kaminari began playing with Todoroki's ears, though he overwhelmed the kid from the sheer number of people in the room at once.

Bakugo noticed, shooing off Ashido and Kaminari, "Get away from him! You're scaring the shit out of him from your wandering hands!" The Hero rubbed Todoroki's back, easing him down until he heard a yelp from Midoriya.

"Oh no, Midoriya! Are you okay?" Kirishima panicked, he and Sero blocking Bakugo's view of the scene. Sero used his tape to wrap the bunny hybrid's finger. "Hey, I'm sorry! Please don't cry! Why is he crying so much?!"

Bakugo grew angry as Midoriya ran to him, digging his face into the crook of his neck as he cried, "Goddamnit! What the hell did you do this time?!"

Kirishima broke into a cold sweat, "H-He cut his finger on my skin, is all! I told him to be careful, b-but it was too late!" He held his hands in surrender, Ashido, Kaminari, and Sero growing nervous at what Bakugo would do.