Jinyoung's First Day of School

The two walked to school silently. Jinyoung kicked pebbles to the side of the path that he walked on. Mika felt tension between them, so decided to say something. "So...tell me some more things about why I need an angel with me."

Jinyoung looked up, surprised that Mika was the first to talk, "Oh right! I am here to make you happy!" He slammed his fist into his hand as if he just discovered something.

"Make me happy? Why do you need to do that? I'm perfectly fine on my own."

"Not by what I see. Watch, when you start smiling and laughing more, you'll be the happiest person in the world!" Jinyoung pinched Mika's cheek, but she slapped his hand away. I know what I have to do, but why do I feel like what he's saying is...? Mika's thoughts drowned out at the sight of Jinyoung rubbing his fingers together. "Hey Mika, you don't wear make-up?" He looked at her as if it's hard to believe. "Uhh, no. I don't need make-up; it's a waste of money." She grumbled. That topic ended when the school came into sight. WM High School--a normal public school for those who are zoned.

*

Jinyoung's eyes widened in amazement. "Wahhh, so cool."

"What, you've never been to a school before?"

"Well, others that I've helped all graduated so there was no need for me to go to school with them." He said while looking at every bit of the school. Mika can feel stares from students around them. I have such a good-looking person next to me that people are going to get the wrong idea, Mika mentally face-palmed. "Hey, how about you go to the office to get your schedule, and I'll go somewhere else. Okay?" Mika suggested, while slowly backing away. 

"Noooo! I'll get lost. Besides, the reason why I'm here is you. So it makes sense to stay together," Jinyoung locked arms with Mika and dragged her along with him. Gasps from students were heard all around. 

Jinyoung began noticing the stares from students, but had no clue why. So he cheerfully waved at them, while still hooked onto Mika. Mika tried hiding her face with her free arm, but it didn't work so well. The two soon reached the office safely without being talked to by the shocked students. Jinyoung asked the staff the desk for his schedule, and she happily handed it to him upon seeing his angelic smile. "Mikaaa~ do we have the same teachers?" Jinyoung skipped back over to Mika. She looked over his schedule with one glance. "We have all the same teachers?!" Mika scanned the schedule a second time. 

"Really? That's great! I won't be alone then," Jinyoung grinned.

"Is it a coincidence?" Mika couldn't believe her luck.

"Hmm, well I might've put in a few words so that they would put us in the same classes." Jinyoung pointed his index finger to the sky. Before Mika could reply, the first bell rang for class. "Come on, we'll be late," she drooped her head as Jinyoung happily followed from behind. They made in just in time before the late bell could ring. That was close, Mika thought while taking her seat. Jinyoung took the seat next to Mika without hesitation, causing more stares to form their way. 

"Hey Mika, is it just me, or do you have the feeling you're being watched?" Jinyoung whispered in Mika's ear with his hand over his mouth.

"Actually, yeah I do. How about we keep our distance in school so that it'll stop." She bluntly said, then rested her head on the desk. Jinyoung scratched his head, was it something I said? He thought. The teacher entered the room right when the bell rang. "Good morning, my name Ms. Kim. And the reason I said that is because I see we have a new student," she looked in Jinyoung's direction, "Please introduce yourself." Jinyoung took a deep breath before standing up. "Annyeonghasseo, my name is Jung Jinyoung," his eyes wondered on the sleeping Mika, "Mika is my best friend!" He blurted out. Mika's eyes snapped open at hearing those words. Students laughed at the random statement. "Very well, take a seat." Ms. Kim immediately began the lesson, great, another delinquent to look after, the teacher sighed. 

A/N: Hello everyone! So I actually haven't been on wattpad in a LONG time. I checked my email yesterday and I surprisingly saw people commenting on my stories! :O I found motivation to keep on writing. Thank you for being patient. Updates are on its way! :3