You're an Angel?!

"Mika, this is your 3rd fight in one week. If there's one more mishap, then you'll be expelled." The dean warned her. "Good to know." Mika smiled cheerfully, and then headed out the door with a grin on her face. As she walked down the hall, she can hear whispers from students. "Hey, isn't she really scary? No wonder she doesn't have friends." Mika shot those students a death glare before passing them.

Don’t pay attention to them. "Huh?" Mika looked around, but no one said anything to her. She shrugged it off.

Class began, which meant nap time. Mika folded her arms on the desk, and laid her head on top of them. Her eyes drooped once. Wake up! "Wah!" She jumped out of her seat and onto the floor. Classmates' mouths fell open from such a shocking sight of the delinquent girl falling off her chair. Once she got to her senses, she quickly shot them all glares, which made them snap their heads back to the teacher lecturing. Aish, what's going on today? Mika thought furiously.

After class, Mika went straight to the bathroom to wash her face. After walking in, she spotted three other delinquents smoking and laughing. She ignored them, not wanting to get into another fight that day. "Hey, Mika, haven't seen you a long in a long time." Mika dried off her face, then immediately headed for the door. "See, she's changed. She can't even look at us anymore." A girl whispered. Mika tightened her fist, and turned around to face who said that. Ignore them Mika! The voice made her loosen her fist. "Whatever," she mumbled, then left the bathroom.

Mika safely made it home without picking on fights with anyone. While walking up the street, she noticed the light to her house on. She sighed, not wanting to walk through those doors into her own house. She stopped outside the door for a second to compose herself before taking a step inside. "Ah, Mika, welcome home. How was school?" A middle aged lady greeted her at the door. The lady has dark circles under her eyes, but her voice sounded cheerful. "It was okay," responded Mika, avoiding eye contact with the woman. She quickened her pace up the stairs to stop the conversation. "Mika, I was able to come home early today, so I made dinner." Her voice faded as she heard Mika's door slammed shut. Sighing in relief, she turned around to see a boy lying in her bed. She pressed her back against the door, ready to run out in case he was dangerous. "W-who are you?" She stuttered.

"I'm Jinyoung." he grinned, revealing his eye smile.

"Well, what are you doing in my bed?!"

"Oh, sorry, it looked really comfy, so I just--"

"I mean, what are you doing in my room?" She interrupted.

"Oh right right," he innocently got up and extended his hand to her. "I'm Jinyoung, an angel. Nice to meet you Mika." She ignored his hand shake and went straight for the phone. "Ouch, left me hanging there," he rubbed the back of his head with the hand he was going to shake with. Again, she ignored him and dialed for the police, but stopped after glancing over at him. He was back in her bed, throwing a pillow into the air and catching it.

"A-aren't you going to take the phone from me? I'm calling the police."

"Hm? Nope, it's okay. It's not like the police will believe you anyway. What are you going to say? That an angel broke into my bedroom and is sleeping in my bed?" he joked. His comment made her stop dialing the phone. She hung up the phone, and then snatched the pillow away at mid air. 

"So," she scratched her head, "you're an angel?"

"Yup! Specifically, I'm a composing angel." He grinned.

"What do you mean by composing angel?"

"First, there are different kinds. The high and mighty composers are able to control time and send people back into the past. But for me, I'm not that great. I'm sort of like a motivational spokes person that tells you what's right or wrong. But don't worry; I do have a few tricks up my sleeve."

 "Can you prove it?" He cocked his head to the side as if deep in thought. "Well I can show you my wings, but I'm too tired. It's takes a lot of energy." he yawned.

"Oh really." She was ready to toss him off her bed, but before she knew it, he was already deep in slumber. Her eyes landed on the stranger's face. She sat on the floor; legs crossed, and took a moment to examine his face. He has a smooth face, almost like a girl's. His hair is different shades of brown with small natural curls; his bangs drooped over his eyes. Without thinking, she pushed his bangs to the side with one finger, and then poked his cheek to cover up what she just did. If he really is an angel, he certainly is pretty enough to be one, was Mika's last thought before falling asleep, too.