Jealous Mika

The lecture went on from there. Mika had her head down onto her desk with her eyes closed, while Jinyoung was slightly listening to the lecture. Every now and then, Jinyoung would glance over at Mika. He sighed, how am I going to make you happy? He pondered the thought through out the whole class period. 

Finally the bell rang for lunch time. Jinyoung stood up and stretched his arms above his head. "Mika, wakey wakey!" He nudged her. 

She faced him with her head still on the desk and glared at him, "I'm awake."

"No wonder teens are so stressed about school. It was hard work to sit through that lecture." 

"Yeah."

"Well let's get going. Lunch time!" Jinyoung easily pulled Mika off of her seat with one hand. 

The two walked down the hallway together. Jinyoung continued to chatter, while Mika silently listened. As expected, people started to talk about the new student. Mika grew flustered. "I'm going go to the restroom. Keep walking straight and you'll get to the cafeteria. I'll meet you there." With that, Mika rushed in the opposite direction. Jinyoung watched her flee, but just obeyed and continued walking. 

What have I gotten myself into? If I don't do something, people are going to get the wrong idea, Mika shook her head furiously while looking at her reflection in the restroom mirror. She took a deep breath, and then made her way to the cafeteria. On the way there, she heard girls squealing while rushing to the cafeteria. What's going on in there? Mika thought. 

In the cafeteria, a crowd of girls flocked a table with only one person sitting at it. That person happened to be the one and only Jinyoung. Girls surrounded him, all trying to get a good look at him. "He's so handsome," and, "I love his smile," filled the noisy room. Jinyoung happily smiled at his fans, not feeling burdoned at all. 

What's this weird feeling? I feel annoyed for some reason, Mika gritted her teeth. Without any thought, she stormed her way through the girls and into Jinyoung's sight. "Mika!" Jinyoung stood from his seat and greeted Mika. The girls quieted down around him. "Let's go," Mika grabbed hold of Jinyoung's arm.

"How come? There's a lot of nice people here." Jinyoung grinned at the girls, who then squealed. 

"I don't like it here." Mika said, in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Oh? Then okay. Well I'll see everyone later!" Jinyoung waved to everyone and then followed Mika out of the cafeteria. The crowd soon subsided to their normal locations. The two walked down the hallway and into the empty court yard. Once alone, Mika slid down into a squatting position, hiding her face in her knees. She mentally scolded herself, what did I just do?!

A/N: Hi! I wasn't thinking about updating my stories on here >.< But then I gained inspiration from my fans on here ; ___ ; You guys are amazing.