🌸 Dorms!? 🌸

"WHAT!!!" Nejire said will standing up.

"Nejire! shhh." You decided to tell Nejire what happened yesterday with Tamaki.

"So you are telling me, my poor innocent Tamaki saw you half naked o say it isn't so."

"Nejire stop this is serious, what do I do?"

"Hhmm just don't bring it up? And try not to make Tamaki nervous."

"Thanks Nejire." You kept thinking about yesterday.

~ Ring ~

It was time for class, you and Nejire begin to walk up to class since both of you have the same class but one thing was on your mind Tamaki. (He saw me half naked, I'm surprise he didn't go blind.)

"(Y/N) stop it you are beautiful." Nejire said will a smile.

"Thank you, Nejire." (I always forgets that Nejire know's when I am feeling self-conscious.)

You walked up to your desk and set down, you look over to see Tamaki but he was reading a book about bunny's (so cute.)

"Hello class, I have a few important announcements. You guys will be living in dorms for now."

~ Time skip the teacher explains how the dorms will works because I am lazy. ~

Class finished, you and the gang were talking about the dorms.

"Hey guys we should go shopping to decorate are new dorms." Nejire said.

"That is a good idea Nejire." Said Mirio

Tamaki nods his head shyly.

"Ok I am down." (Today was Friday, so on Sunday you and Tamaki will be at the mall.)

~Time skip you and the gang went into a Walmart or Target ~

Mirio grabs Tamaki hand.

"Ok me and Tamaki have to get something, ok we won't take long." Mirio said but Tamaki seemed confuse.

You were about to say something because you notice Tamaki's confusion but Mirio already ran away from you guys.

"Hey (Y/N) look isn't this cute." Nejire said will pointing at a cute plush octopus.

"Omg this one reminds me of Tamaki." You pick up the indigo octopus. (Aww this is so cute, wait there I said that out loud.)

Nejire gives you a smirk "So (Y/N) what are you going to name your new friend? O how about Tamaki~"

You blush "Uumm..."

"Omg so you are thinking about it." Nejire started to laughed.

"Nejire!!" You turn a dark shade of red.

"Sorry but you are so cute when you are flustered and this is our little secret. I won't tell Tamaki ok" Nejire gives you a smile.

"Hey Nejire, what is up with Mirio?"

"O I don't know." (I hope she didn't notice, me lying.)

~ Tamaki POV ~

"Mirio are you ok?"

"Yes Tamaki I just needed your help with finding lights for the dorms." (Come on Nejire, please hurry.)

"Ok?" I raised my eyebrow.

We found the lights so Mirio can hang them off the ceiling. Mirio got a text message.

"Ok we have to go back to the girls." Said Mirio.

We begin to walk and see Nejire, she was outside the changing room.

"Were is (Y/N)?" Mirio said

"In the changing room, you idiot." Nejire said will smiling.

(I kept thinking about yesterday. Maybe she does hate me. I look over to Nejire and see a indigo octopus plushie is that supposed to be me, No Tamaki maybe that is Nejire's.)

~ Normal POV ~

(How did Nejire convinced me to put on a dress. The dress even has a hole for your tail.) You put on the dress and look at the mirror. You look away and begin to walk outside the changing room.

"Ok, Nejire here are you happy now."  You look hope to only see Nejire but you see Mirio and Tamaki too.

"Wow (Y/N) you look amazing." Said Mirio will a smiling.

"(Y/N) you look so cute." Said Nejire

You war starting to blush.

" yeah y...you...look really nice..." said Tamaki
(Omg this boy is going to kill me.)
(Did I said that out loud. Don't panic.)

Nejire and Mirio give each other a evil smile.

The day was slowly coming to an end, you need to pack up your stuff for your new dorms. You kept thinking about what Tamaki said about you. (0///0)