☕️ Coffee shop ☕️

You and Nejire we're walking to the coffee shop and talking about (your favorite band or artist) Tamaki and Mirio are behind you guys talking about something.

~ Mirio POV ~

(Tamaki has been acting kind of weird I wonder why)
I look up to see Tamaki look at (Y/N)
* gasp *
"TAMAKI!!!"

Tamaki jumps up out of surprise he looks away from me. He stutters "M— Mirio y-y—you are to loud."

"Is everything ok you too" said Nejire

"Yes everything is fine I just saw a butterfly" I said hoping that Nejire didn't notice that I lied.

"Ok?" Said Nejire

Tamaki I whispered

He looks up "y-yes"

Do you like (Y/N)? I whispered

Tamaki goes completely red "Uuuu.....I...I do but she is too perfect for me.

(Uhh come on think Mirio how can you get Tamaki and (Y/N) alone... I got it.)

~ Normal POV ~

You and the gang made it to the coffee shop you all set down. Mirio grabs Nejire "We are going to order ok" said Mirio with a smile Nejire looks up out of confusion. You and Tamaki were now alone, you started a conversation about your quirk sent you hated the silence, Tamaki was shy but slowly he opened up to you. "Mirio why did you drag me a way" Nejire said well puffing her cheeks out. "Sorry Nejire I need to tell you something very important."

"O ok" She looks at Mirio with curious eyes
"Tamaki likes (Y/N)" Mirio whispered

"No Way you better not be pulling my leg Mirio like omg I ship it" Nejire looks at you and Tamaki having a conversation.

Nejire walks up to Mirio and whisper something in his ear. Nejire and Mirio walked up to you and Tamaki "Sorry guys me and Mirio have to go." Said Nejire with a sad tone of voice, She gives you and Tamaki (whatever you two ordered) Nejire and Mirio waved bye to you too. Mirio gives Tamaki a wink.

Sorry if this is too short. I will try to make next one longer. Ok have a good day. :3