💙Meet Nejire Friends💙

~ Lunch Time ~

Finally lunch time you we're hungry. (Y/N)!!!! You look up it was Nejire, Nejire sshhhh you said. Sorry Nejire said with a smile you were about to say something when she cut you off  have lunch with me and Tamaki, Mirio so I can introduce you to them.

You smile ok but where are we going to eat Nejire put her hand on her chin like if she was thinking well Mirio said we should eat at the roof so I guess that's where were eating. Ok let me go get my lunch you said, you ran in to the class to get your bento well you're walking out the class after getting your bento. There was three girls look at you. (Oo great my first day in U.A and these girls are is probably going to bully me. Should I run hhmm...)

You walked faster to the rooftop but you hear one of the girls say hey fatty, you keep your eyes on the floor. Hey can you hear me she was walking towards me (Fuck what do I do) before you could say something back you felt a hand grabs your hand. You we're running and you look up and see Tamaki, you and Tamaki stop running a-are you ok (Y/N) Tamaki said in the shaky voice. Yes thank you Tamaki you blush lightly.

~ Tamaki POV ~

(Why would those girls bullying (Y/N) hearing them call (Y/N) all those horrible names made my blood boil, I want to her to feel safe at least she's safe now)
(Y/N) so are you s-sure that you a-are ok
"Yes Tamaki I am ok"
(Ok Tamaki do not panic ok ok breathe in and out ok. You need to have a conversation with (Y/N) )

~ Normal POV ~

You and Tamaki were walking up the stairs and talking about ( your favorite TV show ) you and Tamaki like the same character. When you made it to the roof you saw Nejire, Nejire waved at you, next you and Nejire, Mirio and Tamaki we're talking for the entire lunch time.

~ Time Skip ~

It was time to go home you were ready to leave but felt a tap on your shoulder. It was Nejire Hey me and the guys are going to a coffee shop nearby do you want to come.
" sure why not"
Nejire grabs your hand and continues to walk to the guys. 

Sorry if this was short. Sorry for my trash grammar and spelling I would like to hear your opinions on the story good or bad thank you for reading.