His Revenge by rosesarered27

Ethan Lachlan, wealthy businessman and CEO of a fortune 500 company had planned his revenge down to the very last detail...He would shake Erin Gosling's perfect little world till she came begging him- on her hands and knees and any other part he chose to make his own. She and her family would pay for taking what was supposed to be rightfully his

Five years ago, Erin Gosling saves her cousin from what she believed would have been a doomed marriage. Now the jilted lover is back...and he wants her family's company...and her.

The game is revenge, the goal is submission. When two stubborn wills clash...sparks fly.

I've come across various books of this genre on and off this site. The formula given by the infamous "fifty series" (CEO romance) has been unsuccessfully replicated by many, but sadly more than half of them do not meet the standards. Well this book surpasses them .( not being a fifty shades fan myself) The author here has skillfully written a romance novel that for once does not make you want to punch the protagonist female in the face for being a total weakling. Here's a woman who means business and let me assure you that the similarity ends there i.e the male protagonist being a CEO, this book leaves you surprised in many of it's plot details and the skilled writing is an added plus which you hardly find these days. The romance will leave you..ahem..yeah that :p.So what are you waiting for? read it before it's unavailaible on Wattpad, cause here's a book waiting to get published!
P.S isn't the cover just super umber sexy?