My Stolen First Kiss by Elle

When Jade Rochelle was ten years old, her first kiss was stolen by Jared Felton. Six years later Jade has still not forgiven him, although she doesn't really have to worry about it seen as she knows she will never see him again. This all changes when none other than the Jared Felton enrolls in her school, looking more gorgeous than ever.

Jared quickly becomes worshipped at Eastwood high, despite his bad attendance record, awful attitude, low care tolerance for school and the cocky smirk which never seems to leave his lips; he still finds a way to make everyone in a 10K radius fall in love with him.

Well, everyone except Jade.

And Jared is willing to do anything to change that.

Can Jared win Jade over, or will he always just be the boy who stole her first kiss?

WARNING:Lengthy review ahead. Proceed with caution.
What can I say?I was waiting for a book like this. I love weddings! and wedding meet-cute's are even better! You see those cute little kids at the wedding on AFV who kiss... and wonder... are they gonna have a story? I always wanted to know what happens when they grow up and here's my new favorite author on wattpad fulfilling my wish. Sometimes you feel like some stories were written just for you. I don't normally include work in progress books on my list due to prior experience of wattpad writers going MIA for a long while and leaving us hanging,but this is an obvious exception. This book made me laugh, a few tears were involved yes and that rarely happens. I loved the way the author has brought out the character's relationship with her friends and family, and how she's focused on the sibling/ mother-daughter relationship, without delving too much into it to make it boring. This story tells you how there doesn't always have to be abuse/sexual violence/ abandonment/ death to count as baggage for teenagers to feel claustrophobic or depressed in the home atmosphere, sometimes it's the little things that make up the big bags. And of course not to ignore the totally adorable,heart melting ,brewing romance. I'm imagining Alex Petttyfer as Jared so this was a sigh explosion fest for me.

Coming to why she's my new favorite author on wattpad, I checked out few of her other works and I'm equally maybe even more intrigued by them. You should definitely check out Tangled Fates, I can't wait for her updates, again I've wanted to read a soul mate based book without the werewolf theme invoved and here's someone with a unique concept, best part...it's got Ben Barnes set against the backdrop of Russia! I've been in love with the guy ever since I read Vampire Academy and imagined him as Dimitri!
Her third work is Talk about cliche which has me perked up , but it says On Hold in her description which makes me backtrack. Cause reading an incomplete book and then to be left hanging for months on end  is like falling head over heels in love with someone only to have them say ''We need to talk''. You get the memo. Elle wherever you are, whoever you are , thank you for these books, humble request to keep going with the frequent updates. Kudos to you!