Knight in Shining Suit (formerly) Knight in Shining Armani by jerileekaye

Sometimes, getting over the pain of betrayal and breakup means you have to GET UP. GET EVEN. GET A BETTER MAN.

After being cheated on by her fiance with none other than her so called best friend Astrid decides to get up!get even! and get better! She hires a handsome bartender to be pose as her billionaire boyfriend at her ex-fiance's wedding...little does she know that the said bartender has a secret of his own...can she stop herself from falling head over heels for her pretend boyfriend? To find out dive into this heartwarming love story involving a swoon worthy handsome hunk and a self sufficient innocent girl.

I don't even know what to say! Well , for starters I'm one of those lucky few who read it before it was off of Wattpad and trust me when I say this, those of you who haven't read it  yet -I PITY YOU-. This book, if I had a quarter for the number of times I've read it...I'd buy me a house. Although I wish the whole Bartender-pretend game had been prolonged, this is... and I pledge this ,officiallly the best book to come out of Wattpad!! The author,one miss Jerileekaye is a magician!! She must have a secret wand hidden somewhere that creates some of the best romance stories in existence. You want to be wooed? You want to be charmed? You want to be swept off your feet? This is it! There are a lot of published books out there that aren't worth buying but this one...You should BUY , IT'S AN INVESTMENT WORTH EVERY PENNY. I fell in love with Ryder...I never got back up again...