Chapter 21

Summer's POV

G-gwen? His ex? I assume. Tiningnan ko naman ang babae mula ulo hanggang paa. Okay. Nawawalang kapatid siguro to ni Kiara. Speaking of Kiara. I saw her and Sazon walk inside the Venue. The time when she saw she raised her brow at me.

She said something to Sazon and leave Sazon there. Kiara was on her way to mine. Binungguan niya lang si Gwen at hinatak ako. Pero bago pa man kami makaalis nagsalita pa si Gwen.

"Ya! Can't you see that I am in front of you?!"

"Sorry I thought it was a trash." She said and smiled at them and bow then hinatak na niya ako papunta sa Garden ng bahay ni Declan.

We both sat at the fountain. I can see that she is hardly breathing. Before she say a word she breathe deeply. Mag e enhale exhale na lang ba kami dito?

"Okay." She said then faced me.

"I will not gonna say sorry. But I am over with Declan. I don't have a crush on him anymore. You can have him. Besides I have Sazon my side." She said without even breathing. She's rapping.

"Youre not mad at me anymore?" I asked like I was still in highschool.

"No. And.... I...." She can't say the words she wanted to say.

"I want to be friends with you." She said.

She wanted to be friends with me? Is this real? Or pinaplastikan lang ako nito?

"Your not barbie?" I asked then crossed my Arms.

"Barbie?" She asked in confusion.

"Maganda pero plastik." I said.

She laugh. " Okay na ako sa maganda pero sa plastik hindi. I am not that kind of a person. I am frank. And if I hate that girl I will tell her right away that I hate her." She said then laugh.

Well I guess she was saying the truth.

I cleared my throat to get her attention." Ofcourse we can be friends. And let me tell you walang kami ni Declan." I said.

She laugh and nodded. I saw Glenn and Gwen from afar laughing together with the boys and my sisters. Kelan pa sila naging close? My brows frown.

Kiara also look at place where I was looking. She clicked her tounge when she saw Gwen. Does she know her?

"Do you know her?" I asked.

"Well she is very welk known in School. Maybe before you transfer." O?

She sigh before telling me a story." She was Declan's ex. Well they lasted for a year. Declan was so madly inlove with that girl. I don't know kung ano ang ipinakain ni Gwen diyan kay Declan at patay na patay sa kanya iyan. Gwen was a good person to Declan eyes. But in reality whenever Declan was not around she would like treat everyone like a slave." She stopped for a moment then look at Gwen again.

Well. I thought first Gwen was a good person and her brother is annoying. Maybe they are right. Don't judge the book by it's Cover. They talked like they known each other. But Snow was just frowning while Gwen was talking.

"She treats everyone like a slave just because she is a girl of Declan. One day she told me to clean her shoes. And me? Of course I didn't do it! I am not her dog duh! Imbis na linisan ko yang peste niyang sapatos ay tinalikuran ko lamang siya but that bitch just pull my hair! Causing me to fight back and give her some bruises. Declan saw what was happenning and he accused me of abusing her girlfriend"

I didn't know that Gwen is like that. I don't even know her.

"But I heared that she comes from a poor family. Not that poor. Her mom was working from a company I am not sure what's the company name. Then her dad was working at the same Company. They are not in a high position pero ang sweldo daw malaki. But one day her Mom was sick. Her father decided to get some help from the owner of the Company but they refused to help her parents. Because of lack of money for her mother for the operation. Her mother died. And now Gwen said to be that she will get revenge."