C H A P T E R 8 (EDITED)

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Coffee

The first day wasn't that bad. You got to meet your teachers who were Pro Heroes and got to know what you were getting into.

The only one you didn't get to talk to was Midoriya and Mineta. Midoriya was occupied and Mineta didn't give off good vibe.

You'll just have to introduce yourself next time.

Not to Mineta, just Midoriya.

That small purple midget gives me the chills...

You were ready to go home, already exhausted from the social interaction. You hoped that your parents were asleep so they wouldn't bother you once you got home.

Walking out of the classroom, your figure bumped into someone. You felt hot liquid seep into your uniform and on your skin. It burned.

You hissed at the pain and looked up. It was Aizawa, eyes wide, with a hot cup of coffee.

Half of the liquid inside his cat mug spilled unto you. The rest of your classmates that were still there, saw everything. Todoroki, Yaoyorozu, Tokoyami, and Sero were still there.

"WHO MAKES THEIR COFFEE THIS HOT, MY GOD!"

Slowly went into a sitting position on the floor while everyone watched in shock. Yaoyorozu went into action and used her quirk to make a towel.

"Are you okay, dear?" she asked, rushing to you. Before you could answer, Sero answered for you. "She doesn't look okay!" Sero exclaimed, panicking.

You made a face that screamed "no shit sherlock".

"I'm so sorry, Adzumi. I didn't mean to bump into you" Aizawa says, trying to find an efficient way to help. Everyone else was too loud and panicky.

"Todoroki make some ice! Isn't that your quirk?" Sero asked Todoroki, who just stood there. Not knowing what do to. "Uh-um yeah" he stuttered, making a chunk of ice instantly.

Yaoyorozu made a plastic bag and frantically shoved it to Todoroki. "Put it in here! Tie the bag and give it to me!" she instructed. He nodded and did what he was told.

Aizawa went by your side and placed the cup away from you. "Give me your consent" he nonchalantly asked, which you responded with a nod, really just saying yes to anything since you were in pain and didn't clearly hear him.

He started unbuttoning your uniform and everyone's eyes grew wide.

"SENSEI WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Sero exclaimed, covering his eyes.

Tokoyami went into action and made Dark Shadow cover all of the boys eyes except Aizawa. You felt the cold air hit your chest and your eyes grew wide, realizing what's going on.

"Give me the ice and the towel" Aizawa said, surprisingly calm. Yaoyorozu nodded and gave him the towel, while Todoroki threw the ice bag while not being able to see.

"Oh thank god she didn't get bad burns..."

Aizawa opened the ice bag and poured the melted ice that accumulated at the bottom of the bag into the towel.

Then he gently, patted the damp towel where you were burned. You hissed slightly at the pain, but still flustered because he could see your chest.

Yaoyorozu just looked, stunned at what was happening in front of her.

"Yaoyorozu, make a cloth for the burn. Sero, give me some of your tape"

--- ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ---

It ended with cloth stuck to your chest by tape that wrapped around you.

Aizawa finished with a sigh and put the towel down.

"Sensei, why didn't we just call Recovery Girl?"

Knowing how Recovery Girl's quirk works, you snickered.

Jesus, what is she gonna do? Kiss my boobs?

Aizawa stood up and took out a polo from the teacher's drawer. He sat back down and changed your shirt for you. You didn't know why you just let him do it. Your arms could work perfectly fine but at this point you didn't care anymore.

This was all too embarrassing for you.

"Recovery Girl left early today. She can see her tomorrow before we start the activity that I have prepared" he answered, buttoning up the polo for you.

You just looked at him as he was doing his thing. Your heart was beating rapidly and the feeling in your stomach never left.

He's just doing his job as a Pro Hero, don't think much of it...

He looked at you and fixed the collar.

"All better. Sorry for what happened earlier, it was an accident" he told you and you nodded profusely.

"No, no, no! It's okay! It's my fault too" you said and he looked down and sighed.

"You all can leave now. Sorry for the trouble, you must've wanted to leave early" he told everyone.

Tokoyami told Dark Shadow to uncover Todoroki and Sero's view.

You stood up suddenly and bowed. "Thank you for doing this for me. I shall return your polo tomorrow" you told Aizawa who was still sitting down.

Good Lord, get me out of here.

He nodded. You fixed your backpack and looked at your classmates. "Thank you for helping me. I'll repay you all next time!" you told them. Before they all could reply, you zoomed out of the room using your quirk, leaving smoke behind.

The smoke rose into the air and the smoke detector went off also triggering the built in water sprinkler.

Everyone stood still as they got soaked in water and Aizawa facepalmed himself.

"I guess everyone got soaked today, huh?" Sero joked.

.

.

.

"WHAT I WAS KIDDING-"