CHAPTER 5

OFF's POV

'Mom? Why mook is not here?' - i asked my mother several times about my girlfriend but she's not answering me.

This is my 3 days already here in the hospital but she's still not visiting me yet. I am pissed. Is she aware that i am admitted in the hospital? It seems like she didn't care about me.

I sigh heavily because of frustration. The door of my room opened. I saw GUN.

'Hi mom ' - Gun greeted my mother. He landed his gaze on me and smiled slightly.

When i ask my mother who is he to me. Why is he calling her-MOM? My Mom said that he is not my brother. But, he is a very very important person to me. So, i don't think that he is just my friend. Maybe he is my close friend or my bestfriend or what... i don't know.

' Papii? Mook is on her way already. She will come to visit you. ' - Gun said. I don't know also why is he calling me papii. Is he my son? But i think not. He is too old to be my son.

I scratches my nape as my head starts hurting again.

' I said. Don't push yourself too much to remember everything. ' - he said again. How can i? There's a part of me that really wants to remember you as soon as possible.

' Fine. I just can't help it. ' - i said.

He just smiled at me. Again, a sad smile. Why he need to pretend that he is okay infront of me?

'What time mook-- my girlfriend will come here?' - i asked him. My mother looked at him, also waiting for his reply.

' Maybe she's gonna be here in a few hours. Just wait papii. I know you miss her already. ' - he answered my question. I sighed.

'Yes. I miss her already. ' - i said--- but i don't know, my feelings saying that i didn't miss her. But, she's my girlfriend. I need to miss her.
----

2 hours had passed. The door of my room opened again and i saw my girlfriend. She's gorgeous as always..

' Hi. OFF. How are you? ' - mook asked me. OFF?! Why is she calling me OFF? What happened to our endearment? Is she mad at me? But, why? What is the reason? I am the one who should be mad because i am here for fucking three days already but this is the first time she visited me.

' OFF? Why are you calling me OFF?! ' - I asked her. She gave me a shock face.

' So, you didn't remember what is GUN to you? ' - she said. I'm confused again. What?! Why is she asking me like that?

' NO. Why?! ' - i asked her again.

' He is.... '

' Aw. P'Mook. I am his bestfriend. Yes. I am his BESTFRIEND. ' - GUN cutted mook words.

Mook just stared at him as if he is asking him by just looking into his eyes.

' Pap-- I mean P'OFF is suffering a temporary and selective amnesia. That's why he doesn't remember me yet. ' - Gun said.

' The only people that P'OFF remember... is his Mother and YOU, His GIRLFRIEND. ' - He continued and stares at the ceiling as if he's holding back his tears to flow from his eyes.

' He is not able to push himself to remember everything in one snap. It will be bad for him because of his condition right now. Let's just wait for the moment that your BOYFRIEND will remember everything, okay? - Gun continued again..

I understand him. I really can't push myself to remember everything faster. Because my head gets hurt everytime i am doing that. But, i am really confused. I have many questions.