CHAPTER 4

'Wife. I don't have taping right now? Can we watch movie? I'm free' - papii said. It's been a week already since the last time i saw Mild hugging my boyfriend. And i always rejecting papii since then. I am now at his house. I don't know why but i really wanna take a break. I just don't know how to say to Papii.
I've been always cold to him since that day and i know papii is wondering already.
' I wasn't in the mood papii ' -i said coldly.
He helds my hand and stares at me.
' Can you please tell me what's wrong? You always rejecting me. I don't know what is wrong with you. ' - he said
I took a deep breath and sighed.
' Let's break up. ' - i said straightly to him. His eyes become teary. I don't know how to believe his love anymore. I am now holding back my tears. I don't want to do this but i think we need it.
He lied to me. In 3 years straight of being officially in a relationship. This is the first time he lied to me. That's why it's really hurts for me.
He held my hands tightly. I know there's so many questions he wants to ask but i didn't let him to speak. I stood up and kisses him on his forehead before decided to go out on his place. Iloveyou. I really do. But, i think you need to be sure about your feelings first before we continue our relationship.
--
OFF's POV
11:30 PM
I am driving right now while drinking. I am drunk already. I am devastated and hurt. The rain is so heavy as if the sky is comforting me. GUN broke up with me and i don't fucking know the reason. I am punching the steering wheel of my car. Shouting my pain.
'ILOVEYOU GUN! BUT WHY?! ALL I WANT IS TO BE WITH YOU FOREVER! BUT WHY?! ILOVEYOU!' - My eyes become blurry because of my tears flowing from my eyes.
The last thing i know is my car was out of control as it tumbled, around and around. It was too dark, the road was too wet. I felt scared and helpless. One question repeating through my head, “Is it over, am I - dead?”
---
---
---
It’s funny how one moment could change your life. Within seconds everything - gone. The pain and misery was all forgotten, because in those few moments, I forgot everything. I didn’t know what actually happened that night; I guess I’ll never know. All there is was a memory, a memory of pain and agony.
When I woke up, I felt like I was being born all over again, no memories of who I was and who I am. Though it was much more painful… My head was throbbing in agony and I couldn’t see for it was all so blurry. But I could smell the disinfectant in the air, I could hear the heart monitor beside me and I could feel the stitches through my skin. As my eyes started to adjust, I realised that I was surrounded by complete strangers. Amnesia, thats what they told me. My friends, my work-mates i don't know them anymore, i don't even know myself. All i can remember is my mother and my girlfriend MOOK. Just their name but not our memories.
' Papii? ' - the man is holding my hand, crying.
' Who are you' - i asked him. He cried even more after hearing what i ask.
' I am so sorry. ' -he said.
' Why are you apologizing? ' - is he the reason why i'm here right now in the hospital?
And why is he holding my hand? Damn. My head hurts. I caress my head because it's hurting too much.
' P-papi are you okay? Don't push yourself to remember everything okay? ' - he said. I just stares at him, i am crying. But, i don't know the reason.
He wiped my tears and smiled sadly.
' You need to rest okay? ' - he continued.
' What's your name? ' - i asked. I am feeling his pain. His eyes are swollen.
' GUN Attaphan. My name is GUN Attaphan. ' - he smiled slightly after answering my question. I nodded my head and switching my gaze to my mother.
' Where's MOOK mom? I wanna see my girlfriend. ' - i said but everybody in the room gave me a shock faces. Why? Is it wrong to ask where's my girlfriend at?
They landed their gaze on the man named GUN. His eyes got widen and his tears starts running down his face, flowing from his eyes.
WHY? Tell me what's happening. What?.. --- Argh! My head hurts again!
'DAMN!' - I exclaimed because of the pain.
' P-papii? Don't think too much. You need to rest first okay? ' - he wiped his own tears and caress my back.
He stood up from his seat and he faced my mother.
' I will go home first mom. I need some sleep because i rushed myself to go here after my taping.'
Gun called my mother MOM? So, he is my brother? But, i don't think i have one? Or, is it just i can't remember everything? I don't know what's happening anymore...
GUN's POV
' OFF can have a temporary and selective amnsesia. A Temporary amnesia can follow even mild head injuries. I believe that when you combine a head injury with the stress of a car accident, amnesia can appear without the need for a traumatic brain injury. If you experience short-term memory loss after a car accident, then you need an advocate on your side. A Selective amnesia is a type of amnesia in which the sufferer loses certain parts of their memory. ' 
- the doctor said
' At the same time, memory loss can have untold impacts on your life. From losing precious memories to experiencing skill loss, memory loss isn’t a linear process that always impacts one set of memories. It can affect your stored memories and/or even challenge your brain in creating new memories. That's why you need to always stay on his side. And do anything to help him to recover and remember faster. You can show any stuffs to him that you know that he will remember. Stuff that is really important between your relationship with him. That can help him to remember you or your memories with him. But, don't push him too far. Just slowly okay? It will not be good to him if you will push him remember everything in one snap. ' - doctor continued.
I nodded my head and thanked the doctor. I am the one who is talking to the doctor because my boyfriend's mother is not yet here.
Our friends waiting on his room. Praying for him to wake up faster. I am blaming myself because i know papii will not goin' to drive drunk if i ain't broke up with him that time.
I am selfish. I can ask a question to him about what i saw but i choose to be a coward and decide to broke up with him. Damn.
---
Few hours had passed papii slowly opened his eyes. Adjusting his sight. Looking us as if he never knew us. I am crying while holding his hand.
' Papii? ' - i asked while crying.
' Who are you' - he asked. I cried even more after hearing what he ask.
' I am so sorry. ' - i said.
' Why are you apologizing? ' - It's because i am the reason why you are here.
But, instead of answering him. I just burried my face on his hand. Sobbing.
I saw him caressing his head because it's hurting too much
' P-papi are you okay? Don't push yourself to remember everything okay? ' - i said. He just stares at me, he also crying.
I wiped his tears and smiled sadly.
' You need to rest okay? ' - i continued and sniffed
' What's your name? ' - he asked. It's hurt. My eyes are swollen already
' GUN Attaphan. My name is GUN Attaphan. ' - i smiled slightly after answering his question. He nodded his head and switching his gaze to his mother. His mom is here already.
' Where's MOOK mom? I wanna see my girlfriend. ' - he said. I know everybody in the room was shocked because of his question. Even me.
Our friends landed their gaze on me. My eyes got widen and my tears starts running down my face, flowing from my eyes. I am now crying hardly.
'DAMN!' - i am shocked when he exclaimed because of the pain.
' P-papii? Don't think too much. You need to rest first okay? ' - i wiped my own tears and caress his back.
I stood up from my seat and faced Papii's mother.
' I will go home first mom. I need some sleep because i rushed myself to go here after my taping.'
Liar. I don't wanna go home yet but i'm hurt knowing papii doesn't remember me. He remember his ex-girlfriend not ME. I don't wanna cry here because i know papii will just push himself to remember everything. It's not okay with him.
It's okay not to remember me for now my love. Maybe, this is my karma for not being a good partner to you..