CHAPTER 2

OFF's POV
Hello? What do you want asshole?! - i answered my phone. I'm running out of patience to this tay tawan!
"Oh what's with the high tone dork?"
'We're in the middle of our session. But, you just ruined it! You know that Gun is hard of... argh! Nevermind. Tell me the reason why you call. Make it good cause i will slap you if it's not.'
"HAHAHAHAHA. Oh that's why. Well i'm sorry. I don't know okay? We will go there in a few minutes. My wife will gonna text your boyfriend now." - he said.
'Okay fine. I'm gonna hang up now.' - i ended the phone immediately and paves my way back to our bed.
It's time to prepare my surprise already.
---
I saw him humming while scrolling on his IG. I know he posted something again to his story.
(How i wish i can post your pic on my story with a caption of Happy 3rd anniversary) - i sighed--
'Gun. What are you doing?' - i laid myself beside him, i putted my arm around his waist and pulled him a bit. I hugged him softly.
"I'm just scrolling through my IG papii. By the way, i need to go to mall with P'new. He DMed me. He said that he need to find a gift for P'Tay. He needs my help. I'll be back before 5pm. Promise." - he said straightly.
Very good New.
'Oh okay? I will wait for you here okay? Be back before 5pm.' I said calmly.
"Yes papii. Oh-- P'new messaged me again. He's at the mall already. I need to go now. Bye"
He kissed my lips but before he pull himself up, i wrapped my arms to his waist and deepen the kiss. I slightly bite his lower lip-- asking for invitation but he pushed me instead.
"Papii. Stop now okay? I really have to go. I don't want P'new wait for a long time" - he said, that makes me pout my lips. But i badly wanna kiss you.
'Fine. Take care okay?'- i said. He give me a peck on my lips and stood up from the bed.
---
GUN's POV
'P- i'm on my way already. Okay okay i'm gonna hang up now.' - i ended the call.
I'm on my way to the mall to see P'new because he wants to buy P'tay a gift. I don't know what's the occassion actually.
I caress my lips and smiled a bit. Papii really wants to kiss me all the time. The fans still doesn't know that we're official already because i am really not ready yet to tell everybody. I want our relationship to be lowkey. Papii badly want to tell everybody but... i sighed and shakes my head repeatedly.
Stop stressing yourself GUN. I said to myself
--
Few minutes had passed and i'm at the mall already. I'm with P'new now.
"Gun. Can you give me idea what's gift i need to buy for Tay?" - he asked
'Well, i don't have any idea.'
"Okay. Let's roam around first. Let's see if i can buy something for Tay here"
I nodded my head as a response to him.
--
Hours had passed. P'new and I decided to go to Papiis house because new doesn't want to buy gift anymore.
'Let's ask Papii if he have any idea what you can buy for P'tay' - i smiled after i said it. He just smiled back at me.
--
OH THANKYOU LORD. We're here already at outside of Papii's house. But wait..
The unfamilliar aura of the house kept bothering me.
'P'new. I think there's something wrong.' I said to P'new but he just smirk at me and he starts walking inside the house.
I just shrugged my shoulder and followed him.
---
I opened the door of Papii's house -- there's no light. What's happening?
'P'new? Where are you? Papiii? Are you here?!' - i kept searching my phone but i think i left my phone at the car. Oh great. As I walked through the door of an unfamiliar aura of the house. The lights came turn on one by one and i saw papii smiling while holding a bouquet of red roses. My heart beats so fast as if im going to explode. The lights have all turned on already-- he starts walking slowly towards me. He is smiling brightly.
'What is the meaning of this?' - i asked as my tears started to flow from my eyes. Don't tell me papii prepared all this?! I said to my mind. I cried even more as I saw him now standing infront of me. He handed me the roses. This is the man of my dreams. The man that I've been praying for. My everything. My Papii. I really love this man..
'Please let me call you wife just for now.' - papii said in a very low tone. I nodded.
'Until now, i am really amaze because the fact that you're mine is really wow. I know that wanting someone to love you back is a big risk for your heart. I know that not all people can reciprocate feelings. Not all people can love the people who love them back. But i always believe that taking the risk for your heart is the bravest thing you can do. That's why it's better to confess your feelings rather than letting it rot on its own. Speak. Make a move. Take all the chances. Because at the end of the day knowing the truth is better than believing with what if's. And i never regret saying that iloveyou. I am the first one who confessed my love for you because you don't have any plan to confess your feelings for me.' - he said and chuckled. I'm still crying. I never imagined that papii would do this kind of thing.
'It's so hard to take courage to say to you that GUN ATTAPHAN. I ALREADY LOVE YOU. GUN. DO YOU LOVE ME ALSO? BECAUSE I AM FUCKING INLOVE WITH YOU. I am thinking before that maybe this is just a one sided love. But, i just said to myself . If i got rejected after confessing then be it. Maybe tomorrow you will love me already and i'm willing to do everything just to make you fall for me. But you still remember wife? The day that i confessed my feelings. You cried. Because you already love me that time.' - he continued talking and his holding himself not to cry.
'Yes wife. You fell first but i fell harder. Iloveyousomuch and i just want you to know that i am very very lucky to have you. Happy 3rd anniversary and I love you so so damn much'
I'm still crying, he held my hand and kissed my forehead. I don't know what to say. I just look into his eyes while sobbing. I love you too so much. I wanna say that but i can't because i'm sobbing very hard. I'm such a cry baby. He smiled at me.
He leads me to a small table. A good time for dinner. He pulls out the chair for me and i sitted. He sits across from me. All light have turned off now and the only light is from a few well placed candles. P'Tay and P'new approaches us, without saying a word, they pours us a wine and leaves the bottle. No menus. He has ordered for them in advance. There will be no interruptions from wait staff aside from the bringing and clearing of the courses.
'I messaged my friends to help me prepared all this.' He said and smiled again. I stopped from crying. I think i look horrible now because of my swollen eyes.
He watches as i sips the wine. A shy smile slips out from my lips. I'm blushing. Papii loves watching me. A voyeur looking into a secret world. Papii smiles warmly back as if to comfort me. I begins to enjoy his gaze. Soaking it in.
---
OFF's POV
'We're now eating food that Krist prepared for us.' I'm feeling Gun's eyes move over me. From my eyes to my nose, cheeks, lips.
I'm also looking at him. Studying every inch of his face and body. I landed my gaze of the curve of his neck. Slope of his shoulders. His chest. The tiny bit of shoulder just peeking out from his shirt. Again, he blushes.
We lock eyes across the table. Everything around us fades away. We are in a universe all our own. Lost in the depths of each other’s eyes. I can feel his desire. But it is not lustful. Calm, gentle, controlled. With a sense of longing to escape forever into that universe around us.
Time stands still. Stopping just for us. An eternity to enjoy each other’s company. Talking, laughing, reminiscing all the good memories we had. Anyone could see the energy between us. It can be felt. Something surreal is happening in this table. To us, it is completely natural, existing at that moment in our own universe.