Chapter 11

~Kassy~

Now kids listen to how a real story is told

I had been walking around the mansion looking for Jessie with Jonathan when suddenly , we saw Brittany walk in with a smirk upon her face .

"Hey Brittany ! Where James?" I ask friendly .

Brittany stopped walking and turned towards me moving her legs my direction. She stopped in front of me with a serious face .

"Who cares about James . Actually , I don't care about anything anymore . It's all James fault for making me have alexithymia !" She calmly and seriously said before leaving my presence .

"Brittany has alexithymia ! " I exclaimed surprised to myself but not to quietly so that Jonathan could hear me.

"Mistress , I am well informed with alexithymia and I do know how to cure it !" My slave Jonathan bowed to me so formally .

"Oh really . We shall use that against big brother James . " I giggle lightly as me and Jonathan keep going with our search .

Although , I was the youngest out of all my siblings , but I am the 2nd strongest in the house hold . The order between youngest to oldest was :

Me , Jessie , Eric , James , and Michael .

Jessie was the 3rd strongest while James is the first strongest in all our siblings. We can tell who's the strongest due to the constant tournament we have among our selves . The strongest will obviously be recognized afterward while the weaker just don't thrive for excite to surpass your limits and just take the easy way out of everything to proceed a abnormal life .

Eric is the 4th strongest while Michael is 5th strongest as you see. Eric seems to want to participate to prove that he is the strongest among us , the siblings . Yet , his performances are reckless and must be dealt with immediately !

Anyway , I search for Jessie till I saw the devil himself of whom I was thinking of , Eric!

"Hello dear sister ." He announced pleased with my unexpected presence .

"Hello brother ." I firmly say with a serious face among me .

"Why with the serious face , young sister ? "

"What do you want ? You don't have that problem pleased reactions unless it's the day of the -- "

"Yes ! The tournament . It's only two more days till we see who's the strongest my beloved sister ." He exclaimed acting as if his prepared .

"Oh I seemed to have forgot . Deeps apologizes . Though , I better see a more compatible competition ." I threaten with a smirk as I left him to desire strength to defeat me .

After that entire conversation, I kept my search until I found Jessie though she was talking to James as he explained his tale on how his slave got alexithymia. I listened carefully and learned the truth behind how this all started .

I walked towards them smirking off as if something had interest me and of course it did .

"Hello sister ." Jessie titles her head slightly and smiles while hugging me .

"Hello my beloved sister !" I smile gracefully at the embrace of her gentle hug .

"Hello young sister . I can't help but notice the constant smirk you held upon your face when you came towards us ." James questioned .

Me and Jessie both let go and the conversation begun.

"Hello older brother . I have you know that that smirk was for the interesting information Brittany has given me about the issue ." I admitted .

"Care to explain what she told you ?"

"Well, if you haven't notice she has alexithymia. Alexithymia is a personality construct characterized by the sub-clinical inability to identify and describe emotions in the self. Though , I only know the definition while Jonathan , my faithful slave , has plenty of information about this specific subject . " I explained very detailed .

"May I ask your slave some questions ?" Jessie asked me .

"Sure ." I insisted .

"Jonathan , what can cause alexithymia ?" She asked with a firm tone as she crossed her arms over her chest .

"Alexithymia is usually cause by depression because the people who have this is sad or lonely . " Jonathan said in a serious tone .

"Why would Brittany be in depression ? " James quickly asked .

"Are you concerned for your slave ?" I ask in amusement .

"Of course . I need her to be stable so I won't drain her of her blood due to her disrespectful behavior ." James stated .

"You know well that once you bite a human they turn into a vampire because we are purebloods . Don't tell me your turning her into a pure-blood , James?" Jessie questioned .

"I would never give 5 drops of blood to her if she turns into a low class vampire . "James exclaimed dramatically.

"Though , you know that if a pure-blood turns a human into a low class vampire then gives them 5 drips of blood , the human could die because it will reject it or live and become a strong pureblood." Jessie clarified .

"I'm not planning on turning her ." He lied as he was about to walk away till he spoke once more .

"Jonathan ." James called out .

"Yes ?" Jonathan replied .

"How can you cure alexithymia?" He asked not bothering to look at Jonathan .

"Well , all is need to cure her is to bring her back to her emotions ." Jonathan announced .

"Thank you , Jonathan ." James said while using his speed to go to Brittany's room .

We all stare above the stairs where James had ran .

What is big brother planning on doing ?