Chapter 3

~Brittany ~

Again , I woke up but this time ....

"What the heck happened ! doesn't that jerk know its rude to hit a lady ?! " I closed my eyes while rubbing the back of my neck .

"I seriously need to find a way to get out or else im going to be his 'little one' forever !" A Shiver ran down my spine due to that horrible thought .

~James POV~

Now what I was doing, while she was announcing her RUDE comments that im NOW hearing about, I was walking out of my room smirking off on how brave this one slave can be by threatening me with some foolish words when suddenly my bother poped right in front of me .

"Hello James!" He exclaimed cheerfully .

"What is it that you want , brother ?" I asked him with boredom

"I have gotten a new slave because the old one .... well... l !" He smirked

"Tsk Tsk Tsk ! You shouldn't have done that to your slave , Eric" I chuckled

"Well , It is too late now to turn back to my past ,my dear brother " He gazed at me with his red eyes seeming to have remembered what he had done.

"Who is your slave now ?" I changed the subject with a small smirk upon my face

"Meet Jasmine !" he smiled and showed a 16-year old girl who had light hazel eyes , a red and white sleeve shirt , shorts , and red converse.

I may say she did look somewhat familiar but somehow i simply do not remember and do not intend to remember some false or true memory. But , When it comes to me and Eric , we are very competitive in most things . Especially , When it comes down to slaves !

"Jasmine , say hi to my dear brother James ." He chuckled and pointed at me with a red eye look that seemed to be more or less a challenge.

Its too bad he kept the color of his eyes red though . Even today , they are permanently red. This is because he feed way too much and that changes the outcome and color of his eyes . They used to be the color of the ocean but now that color is far gone now .

"H-Hello !" She whispered very shyly showing false innocents.

"Isn't she just the cutest thing you have ever seen brother " He laughed to make me seem jealous of such non-sense . Even though we should both know that I am no loser in this battles of ours.

"Well, I must admit that she is one mighty opponent , yet I have my very own slave that may even be stronger . " I smirked and walked to Brittany's room .

I went inside not apologizing for the intrusion and saw Brittany in her room sitting in her bed . I took her of the bed and dragged her to my brother . Brittany , it seems , was angry but i knew if she messed this up I would probably kill her . I could tell she as because her attitude but thank goodness she didn't scream when i dragged her .

"Brittney , come meet my brother !" I pointed toward his direction as we were just inches apart from Eric and his slave , Jasmine.

"O-Okay " She stuttered adorably . That's how I knew I had officially won that battle .

Jasmine was a lovely young girl but my slave is a whole different level . Brittney was a young girl who was brave here and there but can heat up from one simple touch . She can be girly at some point and a tom-boy in others . That is what made me choose such human to have the honor of being a slave for a royalty Pure-blood , as myself . I know many people who would die for me to be their master . Brittney is obviously not stupid at all so she knows what is wrong and what is right . Brittney to me, was the perfect slave .