Chapter 8

~James POV ~

* D R E A M *

I used my ability of speed and ran threw never ending hallway . Brittney was in her hospital bed screaming in pain but she screamed my name . I kept running knowing that if I stopped all would be lost .

She yelled more as her throat began getting drier by the second

" James !" She yelled as she cried loudly making every sob echo in the wall of my head .

I pushed my legs to run even faster . I finally made it to her room but with heavy breathing reaching for her bed .

" Oh its nothing now James ! My new Master here came first so " She smiled calmly as she laughed hard knowing I was shock

"I'm just kidding "She smiled but then frowned .

"What's wrong ?"I asked

"Why , Why, Why did you do it ?If you know im a human ?" She stared at me impatiently with tears forming in her eyes . I froze in place not moving a single muscle

"I don't know " I saw her face look at me in anger trying to tell me that that was the wrong answer to her questions .

" I HATE YOU , YOU BASTARD !" She yelled at me as She looked at me with red eyes !

"What's happening to your eyes?"I sat in shock .

"Well , You didn't answer my question so I WONT ANSWER YOURS " The first 7 words of her sentence was a calm Brittany but the last 4 was a deeper voice that sounded as a demon .

"Brittany !" I yelled as I shooted up from my seat staring at her with wide eyes .

"Brittany ...... Is long gone !" The voice darkened as I saw black dots slowly pop everywhere in my vision . The Dark voice laughed in a hard laughter and held me by my neck against the wall .

* E N D O F D R E A M *

I woke up with my head spilling water , my head storming up a headache , and my body feel the urge to scream but I knew I wasn't because I don't scream . Well , in dreams or fright though. I scream in arguments at certain points in time .

I shook my head trying to calm my body down from a nightmare . I quickly went inside the shower and got out to change into some clothes .

I wore a red checked shirt with black pants and red converse . I quickly came down the stairs and into the kitchen for breakfast .

"Where's Brittany , Lynn ?"

"I think shes getting dressed !"

"Thank you "

"No problem Mr.Knight!"

I walked to Brittany's room when the door opened quickly . Brittany came out of the room smiling like something was so exciting that she couldnt wait for . What was it that she was so happy again ? Oh , im letting her meet her father !

But , that dream seemed to be streaming in my head non-stop.

~Brittany POV~

I cant wait to see my dad today ! After I see him , my dad will escape then I will ! Its full proof !

I officially saw James standing their leaning on the wall smiling .

"What are you smiling about ?"

"Nothing really !"

"oh , well when are we going ?"

"In a little because right now im hungry and bored.."

"Bored? That makes no sense ! But , fine!"

"Can I get a kiss . Maybe that might boost my energy"

A kiss ? A kiss from him would be amazing but i must restraint myself.

"No! I don't care about your energy level boosting from a kiss that doesn't mean anything!"

Does it mean something to him ? Why do I want to kiss him so badly at the moment !

"Excuse me ! Its an honor to-"

"Yeah , yeah i know ! Its an honor to kiss royalty ! But it isn't an honor to kiss you . Its a disgrace !"

He used his speed and poped up right in front of me . He looked so angry , it was impossible to look away .

"H-Hey, .. g-get away f-from me!" I mumbled

"HOW DARE YOU !" He swung his hand at me .

The darkness consumed my eyes and my memory of after this incident had vanished..!