The REAL Answers

Abigail's POV

I sat down and watched AJ jog towards me. Followed by Bones, Duke, and Gold. I sighed.

When they finally reached me I sighed. "Just AJ."

"But...." Started Duke. I gave him a look that shut him up.

"We'll be fine. Go." Duke and Gold obeyed. Bones didn't move.

"Bones, we will talk about how you speak to me later." I scolded. He nodded before walking away but not too far.

"You have a whole lot of explaining to do and not a lot of time." I crossed my arms over my chest, waiting for an explanation.

AJ's POV

I watched nervously as Bones walked away. Did she really just turn her crew away to talk to me?

"You have a whole lot of explaining to do and not a lot of time." Abigail said folding her arms. She gestured for me to sit across from her. Shakily, I obeyed.

We sat there with her glaring at me and me not making eye contact. I heard her sigh. "If you don't start talking, I am going to walk away and Bones will take my place."

"I guess I better start talking then...." She nodded.

I took a deep breathe before continuing.

After me not speaking for a minute, Abigail let out another annoyed groan. "Why don't you start with how you met my dad."

That works.

"Well, I had gone to America to see my mother but while I was there I got invited to a party." She snorted, cutting me off. "What??"

"Never go to a party in New York. Especially when you are a foreigner with an accent." She chuckled.

"Ohhkaaayy........" I cleared my throat and continued.

"Anyway, I had gotten arrested for spray painting a cop car." She let out another snort. I just glared at her. "While drunk." This time she bursted into laughter.

"Do you want me to finish or not?!" I said throwing my hands up in annoyance.

She put her hands up, signaling me to continue. "When I got arrested, your dad came to the police station and bailed me out." I paused but knew I shouldn't have as soon as I saw her red angry face.

I quickly continued. "He took me to lunch right after and I asked him why he bailed me out. I told him I didn't need him to. But he said that he needed someone who wouldn't mind getting in trouble. Of coarse I hesitated.

----FlashBack----

"I guess it's your lucky day, mate" he mocked me. I gritted my teeth to stop me from saying something back. "Looks like you got some pretty friends in some high places." He said as he unlocked my cell.

What the hell is he talking about? I don't know anyone here except my mom and I haven't called her..... Or anyone for that matter.

I followed behind the guard, trying to figure out who bailed the Australian out of American prison.

"One coming out!" Yelled the guard which was followed by a buzz. I followed the guard out the door.

I stood in front of a desk, while the lady handing me my belongings one at a time. After I had everything a man, who looked old enough to be a grandpa, stood up.

"Mr. Australian this is your savior." Before I could get a word out, the guard walked away. I rolled my eyes as I turned my attention back to the old guy.