My New Accessory

Abigail's POV

After we had gotten nicknames and broken the ice, we were called for dinner.

"All right you mutts! It's feeding time!" Yelled Señor Bad Cop. We got into a line and started walking inside. Gold and Duke were in front of me. Bones was behind.

"Stewart!" Ugh.

"What?!" I yelled back.

"You better watch your mouth when you're talking to someone above you!" He sneered, yanking me out of line by the back of my shirt.

I scoffed, "If you haven't noticed, I have a little problem with authority." This time I heard Bones laugh behind me.

His face got red with anger. Suddenly he smirked. "Come with me you little slut. It's time for you to get a new accessory."

"Really?!? OMQ!!!!! Is it a purse?? Or a necklace? No don't tell me! SHOES?!?!?" I fake squealed. He rolled his eyes as he turned around expecting me to follow him. I did. But not after I turned to my audience and gave them a big bow. Then I have them a big kiss with a lovely flip of the finger. They laughed and applauded in response.
----------------------------------------------
We walked down a hallways until he stopped in front of a door I didn't know was there. When we entered the room, it was small with white walls and no windows. In the middle of the room was a chair. The kind of chair you would see at a dentist office.

"Sit!" He said pushing me into the chair.

"Again with the pushing!" I scoffed, rolling my eyes. I sat on the chair and wiggled my feet like a little kid. The door swung open revealing a tattooed up guy with a needle gun, he reminded me of Rumplestiltskin. I raised an eyebrow.

"Don't worry dearie, it will only hurt. A lot." He chuckled like a madman. Well I think he laughed. He definitely sounded like Rumplestiltskin. I laughed. He looked almost taken back by my reaction. He shook of his surprise and turned on the gun.

I gritted my teeth while showing no expression on my face as the crazy doctor imprinted a number of my chest. I was a little creeped out that it was in my chest but when it was all finished I fixed my tank top and looked in the mirror. I have to say, it looked pretty sick.

"Thanks!" I mock saluted walking out the door. As I walked out the door I noticed one thing;

I definitely wasn't a little girl anymore.