Questions Answered.

Abigail's POV

"Wakey wakey!!" Yelled Blain. I laughed. Such a jokester I rolled my eyes.

"5 more minutes!" I fake whined. The room roared with laughter.

"Come on, Stewart. You're gonna be late for school."

"Cough cough. I'm sick." I faked.

"Boo you whore," I heard AJ mumble.

The room was silent. I bursted into laughter. "You. Just. Quoted. Mean Girls." I said between laughs. Some guys joined in while others whispered about how I was going to kill him. Well I was but not for that reason.

"Alright. Alright. Calm down. Stewart Jr that wasn't very nice." Sighed Blain.

"Stewart Jr?" He asked.

I laughed harder. "You really don't get it??" Silence. "Oh brother. Someone help the poor kid." The cell doors soon screeched open. I stood up and stretched still laughing.

"Thanks for the good laugh, Stewart Jr!" I hit him on the arm.

"I think I prefer City Boy," he mumbled rubbing his arm. I just laughed as I walked by. I could practically feel his eyes on my butt. I glanced behind to see I was right.

"Eyes up, City Boy! It's not nice to stare." His face got red as the other inmates laughed.

"Hey! Don't worry, kid. I don't blame you for staring," someone laughed. I turned around and gave them a flirty wink.

"Come on, Johnson. You know I'm WAY to young for you!" More laughter.

"Ehhh it's true." He laughed.

"Ohkayy! That's enough flirting. Leave Stewart Sr. alone," sighed Blain.

"Relax dad," I taunted. He laughed it off.

We walked into the cafeteria and got breakfast. As I sat down, Bones whispered "That was an interesting morning."

"Well gotta make the kid feel comfortable before I scare the shiz out of him," I laughed.

"Speaking of which, when is it going down?" Duke asked.

"During the one time we don't have the guards breathing down our necks. Yard-time." I smirked as the other boys chuckled.

----------------------------------------------

It's was the time we were all awaiting for; Yard-time. Or as the inmates called it; free time.

Duke, Gold, and Bones were practically bouncing with anticipation. "Relax boys. All good things to those who wait." I smirked looking at AJ from a across the room. They chuckled.

After about 10 more minutes of bouncy waiting it was time. "Let's go."

"Yes!" Gold exclaimed. I laughed as all three jumped up. I stood up and reached under my shirt to pull out the paper.

I started to walk towards a laughing AJ. As I walked closer, my anger rose. Who does this punk think he is?!

"I can't wait to see what happens," mumbled Gold.

"It's going to be a great show." I smirked.

"5bucks he craps his pants," said Bones.

"Nah, he won't just so he doesn't look like a wimp." Duke mumbled.

"Hey!! AJ!!!" I yelled.

"And so it begins," chuckled Gold.

"Remember don't get involved unless I tell you too. Got it?" I said over my shoulder. They all nodded.

"What do you need Chief?" AJ said as he walked away from the guy he was talking to.

I handed the picture to Bones before moving in. I grabbed his shoulders and shoved him against the wall. I put my arm across his neck holding him there.

"Who are you?!?" I screamed right in his face.

"AJ!!" He gasped back.

"BS!!! Who are you really??"

"No. My name is AJ. It stands for Aaron Jeremy." He said scared to look me in the eyes.

"Look me in the eyes when I'm talking to you City Boy!" He slowly obeyed. "That's better. Now I'm going to ask you one more time. Who are you?"

"I've told you. I didn't lie about my name!"

"Maybe I should ask an easier question." I put my free hand behind my back signaling for Bones to hand me the paper. "Why was this in your cell?!" His eyes widened.

"You better answer me City Boy! Why. Do. You. Have. A. Picture. Of. Me." I gritted my teeth to stop from cussing him out. His mouth opened and closed like a fish. I scoffed.

"My patients is drawing very near. Why are you REALLY here?!?"

"You!" He gasped.

I scoffed. "I got that from the picture! What do you want with me?? Why are you here?!"

"I was sent here to protect you."

"Stop lying to me!!" I screamed putting more pressure on my arm. "If you were "sent here" who sent you? And what do they want with me?"

"I. Can't. Breathe."

"Tell me!!"

"Matthew Stewart." I froze.

"What?"

"Who?"

"What? Who's he?!" The boys freaked out.

"Abigail," why did AJ call me by my first name?

"Your dad sent me."I studied his eyes. How? How does he know my dad? My dad is still in America. Isn't he?

"Chief?" Bones put his hand on my shoulder.

I shrugged it off. "Yeah right. My dad doesn't give a single crap about what happens to me or where I am. If you're going to lie to save your butt, you better think of a better lie!" I roughly pushed away from him. He fell to the floor grabbing is throat.

"Now," I said kneeling in front of him. "Who really sent you after me?"

"I'm not lying, Abigail." He said softly.

"Why did my dad send you? He didn't even know I was in here. And I've been here almost 9 months." I said. I had to take a deep breathe to stop the tears.

"He's known since the day you got arrested." He pulled me closer. "He knows you didn't do it."

"Hey!! Hands off the Chief!" I jumped at Bones' voice.

"I'm fine Bones," I said roughly throwing his arm off of me. I got up and walked away wanting to punch a wall.

"Chief!" The three yelled as they ran to catch up with me.

"Hey chief!" Bones roughly turned me around.

"What?!" Tears were falling. Bones' whole attitude changed.

"What did he say to you?" He said through gritted teeth.

"Look, we gotta talk. It's about what..." But I was interrupted.

"Alright. Free time is over. Back to your cells!" Blain called.

"Next time Bones," I whispered. I didn't have the energy to fight anyone let alone tell the boys the truth. I wasn't ready for them to know the real Abigail Stewart just yet.