Chapter 16

So merry Christmas or happy holidays depending on what you celebrate! So my gift to all my amazing followers an update! I hope you enjoy it and go don't own anything but the plot...
Anyway onward to the story!!!
___________________________
Laughing Jack lunged at Jeff, his claws prepared for the strike. Jeff dodged left avoiding the hit. He gets in position to stab at L.J. in the stomach, when L.J. Grabs his wrist and flips him onto the floor. You could here the impact of Jeff hitting the floor. You cringed.
Jeff rolled back to his feet and charged at him. L.J. barely dodged the attack. He did get nicked on the side though. He lunged back at Jeff and scratched across his face leaving diagonal lines of blood steaming across his face. He groans in pain but continues to slash back at L.J.
Laughing Jack digs his claw into Jeff's arm. Jeff roared in pain and dropped his knife. Laughing Jack took this chance and flung Jeff across the room into the wall.
You slowly limped towards the dropped knife trying not to draw attention to yourself. You looked back to see L.J. walking towards Jeff.
"We're friends" he starts," so I'm not going to kill you, but I will make sure to damage you enough so that you can't get in my way again," he finishes.
You had got the knife and was almost behind him by time he finished talking. You continued to limp towards them. As Laughing Jack was about to strike at Jeff again you stabbed him straight in the back. You made sure to get the knife all the way to the hilt.
He screamed in pain and toppled forward. You took out the knife and stabbed him again and again. Sometime during your stabbing spree Jeff had gotten up. He put a hand on your shoulder and when you turned around you had the knife ready to strike.
"Jeff..." you whispered as you lowered the knife slowly.
"Yeah it's me," he replied gently, "it's okay (y/n)."
He picked up L.J by his hair and started pulling him to the kitchen.
"Where are you going?" You asked.
"To make a call what else" he said.
"With Laughing Jack?"
"Well can't have him trying to attack again" he said in a matter-of-fact tone.
He grabbed the phone and dialed a number you figured was Slenderman's. he started talking and just as you figured would happen. Slender appeared in the kitchen.
He sighed with irritation and had irritably said," I will take care of this. Jeff I need you too keep an eye on ms. (y/n). She seems to get into a lot of trouble it would be quite troublesome for us if she dies."
"Why would it he troublesome?" You ask.
"You will find out later do not fret, child" Slender said gently," now take care of her wound I have things to do I will be off goodbye" he said right before he vanished.
"Alright let's get you cleaned up," Jeff said as he pulled you to the bathroom to patch you up.
_____________________
Okay so that's the end of that chapter 16. I hope you all enjoyed it and happy holidays!!! Please comment ^~^
And remember you're beautiful so smile~ v(^_^v)♪